No Uterus, No Opinion

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Dayna1
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And by doing that you are taking away her rights.[/b]

I see her rights her rights her rights. What about his right and the babies rights huh. Should they be void and null. Its not about her anymore when she is pregnant.
[/b]
The fetus shouldn't have any rights b/c that takes away the rights of the mother (I don't know how to s-p-e-l-l it out any more clearer). I'm pregnant right now and I'll tell you, it IS about me. I'm going through pain, agony and complications....my husband, not so much. If you can't understand that, then I'm done!
[/b]
It wasn't about me when I was pregnant, it was about my child. The baby (fetus whatever) should have rights. Makes me sick that it doesn't.
July 27th, 2007, 11:52 AM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to EmilysMommy04
Quote:
plenty of people find ways to expression their opinion without telling an already pregnant women she shouldnt have children. And what you say is not the truth, its your opinion. So to call it honest is far from the truth, when in fact its just you presenting your opinion in a rude and abrasive way because you cannot find the words to say it in another way
I love when people are over the top rude and exucuse it by saying "well its just who I am, I'm just that way, I just say it like it is". No you say it like YOU see it, making it no more the truth and excuse your behavior that shouldnt be excused. Just because you feel its the truth gives you NO right to tell a pregnant woman or anyone on these boards that they shouldnt have kids[/b]

See thats a double standard that is your opinion on how i get my view out. You can think what you want. I am blunt and honest i dont sugar coat a thing . Hey its my opinion and its people ingeneral. I dont believe in killing babies. You are going to respond fetus but in fact BABIES. Why should they keep having them babies that is. You are going to view what you want and I am goign to view as I feel . My behavior yeah lets talk about behavior because I feel so passionate about a babies life that I tell it as I see it. You can say what you want there is othing wrong with my "behavior" Because im bold and blunt funny thing is people cant handle the truth so they try to defend themselves and point someone out as a flaw hahah. Oh and over the top and excuses why because I dont think like you do so therefore my thinking style is wrong . I hate when people think others are using excuses because they have there own mind and refuse to follow the pack . I have my on mind thought pattern ect I will use it if you dont like it ignore my post.But we can agree to disagree. YOu will not change my mind nor will I change yours.

July 27th, 2007, 12:11 PM
irishxrose
That was by far one of the rudest things I have EVER read. I cannot believe you would stoop that low.

Oh wait. Yes I can.
July 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
huh. are we missing emilysmommy's first post? cause people will be very confused!

July 27th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Quote:
huh. are we missing emilysmommy's first post? cause people will be very confused![/b]
Actually you are It was removed lol I blame you lashlock lol. Im kidding i really dont blame you lol. well atleaset we know how far we can go lol. I love your point of view on things the more i push you the more passionate you become. I love to see that side of you.
Quote:
That was by far one of the rudest things I have EVER read. I cannot believe you would stoop that low. Oh wait. Yes I can.[/b]
Well that just happens to be a part of life. some think one way others think another lol. Dont think for one second I have any hard feelings about anyone of you. I dont I rather enjoy all of your input.

July 27th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can honestly say I didnt report it. It wasnt directed at me and it wasnt my place, so if it was removed.. it wasnt me!

July 27th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Quote:
I can honestly say I didnt report it. It wasnt directed at me and it wasnt my place, so if it was removed.. it wasnt me![/b]

lol I was kidding i didnt think it was you. Personally I dont care who it ws thats life lol now where is my steak mmm forget it i want the entire cow lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search