Abortion is Terrorism of the Womb

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2007, 11:18 AM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to EmilysMommy04
HA HA you were probably all gonna flog me lol. But I have heard this statement before alot. I have seen it on the signs of picketers. I was wondering what you all thought of this saying. I am ProLife unles its for medical reasonings. But I find this statement pretty extremely rude. What about the women who have still births within them, the drug addicted mothers who have used so many drugs there babies are dying inside, medical reasonings and a pregnancy that could kill the mother. I personally think its rather degrading for any women. No one knows there stories and if they have medical reasonings. Its pretty sad to see people react in such a way. What do you all think about this statement?

July 20th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you talking about other countries where people are only allowed to have X number of kids so if they get pregnant again they HAVE to abort it? Because that is what I think of when I think of abortion being a form of terrorism. If the government is forcing you to have an abortion, then that is state sponsored terrorism, and it's evil.

July 20th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Are you talking about other countries where people are only allowed to have X number of kids so if they get pregnant again they HAVE to abort it? Because that is what I think of when I think of abortion being a form of terrorism. If the government is forcing you to have an abortion, then that is state sponsored terrorism, and it's evil.[/b]

I have seen the signs here in the US. Yeah right here . its one hting if the government forces i underestand I should have said here in the US.

July 20th, 2007, 12:15 PM
eash's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it is terrorism (the unlawful use of -- or threatened use of -- force or violence against individuals) against a woman to force them to carry a baby to term that may cause harm mentally or physically.
July 20th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Quote:
I think it is terrorism (the unlawful use of -- or threatened use of -- force or violence against individuals) against a woman to force them to carry a baby to term that may cause harm mentally or physically.[/b]

I cant agree there. In my opinion that baby never asked to be made. Keep in mind my very strong view points on this subject are why i dont debate here much at all if ever.

July 20th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
It's an ignorantly put together statement.

That being said, I am pro-life. I'mt not a fan of radical ANYTHING, and that phrase seems radical to me.
July 20th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Mom2Addi's Avatar Member
I think the statement is aweful. Besides, protestors have no idea if someone is going in for pills, an abortions, std check or a vasectomy
July 21st, 2007, 05:04 AM
Quote:
It's an ignorantly put together statement.

That being said, I am pro-life. I'mt not a fan of radical ANYTHING, and that phrase seems radical to me.[/b]

Thats what I thought to. how would those people feel if they were a pregger women whos baby was dead within and she had to abort her dead baby. For her to go in and see people holding those signs would make it much much worse on her.

July 23rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
HA HA you were probably all gonna flog me lol. But I have heard this statement before alot. I have seen it on the signs of picketers. I was wondering what you all thought of this saying. I am ProLife unles its for medical reasonings. But I find this statement pretty extremely rude. What about the women who have still births within them, the drug addicted mothers who have used so many drugs there babies are dying inside, medical reasonings and a pregnancy that could kill the mother. I personally think its rather degrading for any women. No one knows there stories and if they have medical reasonings. Its pretty sad to see people react in such a way. What do you all think about this statement?[/b]
My position regarding abortion is the same as yours. But I agree that statements like this are a bit extreme. It's really a disgusting thing to say.
And people who say this don't even know what "terrorism" is. Exactly what kind of terror are you creating by having an abortion?

Sharon
July 24th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Quote:
HA HA you were probably all gonna flog me lol. But I have heard this statement before alot. I have seen it on the signs of picketers. I was wondering what you all thought of this saying. I am ProLife unles its for medical reasonings. But I find this statement pretty extremely rude. What about the women who have still births within them, the drug addicted mothers who have used so many drugs there babies are dying inside, medical reasonings and a pregnancy that could kill the mother. I personally think its rather degrading for any women. No one knows there stories and if they have medical reasonings. Its pretty sad to see people react in such a way. What do you all think about this statement?[/b]
My position regarding abortion is the same as yours. But I agree that statements like this are a bit extreme. It's really a disgusting thing to say.
And people who say this don't even know what "terrorism" is. Exactly what kind of terror are you creating by having an abortion?

Sharon
[/b]

I think they meant terrorism by taking an innocent life. But there are alot of medical reasonings with women. I dont think its right. Here you have a happy young or older mother to be that is wanting this baby. She goes to the doctors only to find out there is a terminal illness or the baby is already dead. SO therefore she has the baby removed to see those signs would kill her more inside. i think people need to look deeper into it then pressing judgment,.

October 21st, 2007, 10:56 PM
I live in South Dakota the term medically necessary was brought up by the pro-choice movement. They did not like the bill that was introduced because of those two lacking words. Medically necessary would mean the life of the mother is at stake. Of course if the child died inside the womb it would not be considered an abortion and she would go to a hospital in that situation. Totally different from an abortion. I don't understand why some people think the term medically necessary is degrading for the mother. It only refers if the mother's health is at risk.
Whoever said "the child never asked to be born", what an ignorant statement.
Yes, it could be a form of terrorism not only for the unborn child but also on the emotional well-being of the mother. A lot of people only think about the unborn baby but I also have compassion for the mother. I've never been in that situation I would never even consider it but for someone that is, they need love, understanding, and counseling.
God Bless!
October 22nd, 2007, 04:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
Quote:
Yes, it could be a form of terrorism not only for the unborn child but also on the emotional well-being of the mother. A lot of people only think about the unborn baby but I also have compassion for the mother. I've never been in that situation I would never even consider it but for someone that is, they need love, understanding, and counseling.
God Bless![/b]
Many pro-choicers are thinking of the mothers too. We are compassionate of her life. If I was pregnant with an UNWANTED child, I may not take care of myself (or my unborn child) the way I should. Carrying the baby is not always necessarily the best thing for the mother. If someone is traumatized and ends up pregnant (say in the case of rape), how would carrying that baby to term not be as emotionally taxing on the mother?

I think each woman should have the right to choose for herself what is best for HER. I'm all for compassion. And if a mother needs love, understanding and counseling, she may need that when pregnant OR after having an abortion. It should be available to her in either case.

October 22nd, 2007, 09:43 PM
What I was referring to as far terrorism on the mother is what she goes through when she has an abortion. I think their are many women that have no idea the impact it is going to have on her life. I don't think they are told the different emotions they might feel when it is all over. The doctors perform the abortion and then just send them on their way without any further contact with them.
If you feel compassion for the mothers why can't you find compassion for an innocent child?
If a women is raped and she has a rape test done within the alotted time, It is proven she was raped, then I believe she should be given the pill, forgive me I can't recall the name of it. It would prevent her from having to go through an abortion.

God Bless!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search