When is it ok

Abortion Debate

This forum is for Abortion debate only. If you are highly sensitive about this topic, read at your own discretion.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: When is it ok to have an abortion?
When you don't want the child 9 9.28%
When the child was an accident 2 2.06%
When you were a victim of rape 3 3.09%
When you found out you were having a boy and you want a girl 0 0%
When your life or the baby's life is at risk 23 23.71%
It's never ok 43 44.33%
Other 17 17.53%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Abortion Debate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2014, 07:19 AM
rachelc0's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Momma View Post
If a friend came up to me about having an abortion i would not scold her or anything but i would make sure she knew ALL her options. I feel like women are only given or only think of 2 options, to parent or to abort. and there are all kinds of adoption (open, closed, etc) out there that i dont think when faced with this difficult decsion if women are given all of the possible options. i know i wasnt, i had to figure it out on my own
oh absolutely! i think about all these wonderful people that can't have children themselves that would just LOVE to be able to adopt and i always advocate that as a first choice. "make someones life better out of your bad situation" mentalilty
Rainbow Momma likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search