Swine Flu Vaccine ** updated in #21 **

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Girls' Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2009, 09:55 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
...let's look at some serious statistics: If one million people have already been infected with swine flu, and 500 have died, that's a fatality rate of 1 out of 2000 people. Depending on which research you believe, vaccines might at most be credited with preventing 1% of flu deaths during any given flu season (and that's being very generous to the vaccine). So here's the question: How many people have to be vaccinated with the new swine flu vaccine to save ONE life from a swine flu fatality?

This question is easy to answer, actually. If the vaccine were 100% effective (that is, they prevented every death that would have otherwise occurred), they could be credited with saving 1 life out of 2000, right? Because that's the normal death rate for this particular virus. But no vaccine is 100% effective.

...you would have to vaccinate 200,000 people to save ONE life from swine flu. That puts a whole new perspective on the vaccine push, doesn't it? 200,000 vaccines costs taxpayers roughly $5,000,000, and it subjects 200,000 people to the potential side effects of these vaccines which have never been subjected to any long-term testing whatsoever.

Allow me to put this into perspective: You have a 40 times greater chance of being struck by lightning at some point in your life than having your life saved by the swine flu vaccine.
FULL ARTICLE: Why swine flu vaccines just don't add up: Doing the (fuzzy) math by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Some tips from protecting your school-aged child from swine flu from NaturalNews.com:

Quote:
Today, we are announcing the official launch of the NaturalNews Talk Hour, and we've posted the show from yesterday's broadcast as a downloadable MP3 file right here: Podcasts

...discussing how to keep your children healthy despite the swine flu pandemic. You'll also learn strategies for protecting your kids from vaccines even if they receive a vaccine injection. It's a valuable show, so check it out. (Note: Audio quality isn't 100% due to some connectivity issues, but it's good enough to listen to!)

Quote:
Vaccine manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline has actually stated:

"Clinical trials will be limited, due to the need to provide the vaccine to governments as quickly as possible. Additional studies will therefore be required and conducted after the vaccine is made available."

And WHO likewise says:

“Time constraints mean that clinical data at the time when pandemic vaccines are first administered will inevitably be limited. Further testing of safety and effectiveness will need to take place after administration of the vaccine has begun.”

Why would anyone who knows the facts sign up for a vaccine that really needs further safety studies … but won’t receive them until AFTER it’s already been given out? By then it will be too late.

So please realize that if you or your child receive a swine flu vaccine, you will be acting as a TEST subject.
FULL ARTICLE: WHO Admits to Releasing Pandemic Virus into Population via 'Mock-Up' Vaccines

About squalene in the H1N1 vaccine:

Quote:
A 2000 study published in the American Journal of Pathology demonstrated a single injection of the adjuvant squalene into rats triggered “chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation,” also known as rheumatoid arthritis.
Quote:
Gulf War veterans with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) received anthrax vaccines which contained squalene. ...the Novartis squalene adjuvant was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines and has since been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by countless Gulf War vets.
FULL ARTICLE: Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine?s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

"Pandemic promoters in public health, media, have yet to prove existence of novel H1N1 swine flu strain"

ARTICLE: €10,000 reward unclaimed

This article is more conspiracy theory than actual info, but it's still a good read. I'll have to find a few articles on the benefits of vitamin D for preventing the flu too.

ARTICLE: Setting the people up to die: A conspiracy of silence about swine flu natural remedies by Mike Adams the Health Ranger
September 7th, 2009, 05:46 PM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Kristin!

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter
September 19th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Ten Swine Flu Lies Told by the Mainstream Media by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Why Millions of Americans Don't Need a Swine Flu Vaccine by Mike Adams the Health Ranger
October 6th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
Lurking... thanks for all the info!

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

October 7th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Sure thing, Maddie! Glad to send some info your way after getting sooooo much from you!
October 8th, 2009, 08:56 AM
WishingStar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Last week, one of my neighbors tried telling me that more and more pregnant women were dying from the H1N1 virus and I should get the vaccine. I told her I didn't want it. The conversation didn't really go further. I think she kind of knows how I feel about vaccines. However, I wasn't sure how to respond. Kristin, do you have any easy to remember facts about pregnant women and this flu or the vaccine? I'd like to be able to say "Well, the truth is..." and ramble on some fact that will shut anyone up
I'm going to do some googling today, but thought you might know.

Thank you Amber (Lovinmygirls) for my signature

My Blog ~ My Facebook Fan Page ~ My Twitter
October 19th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishingStar View Post
Last week, one of my neighbors tried telling me that more and more pregnant women were dying from the H1N1 virus and I should get the vaccine. I told her I didn't want it. The conversation didn't really go further. I think she kind of knows how I feel about vaccines. However, I wasn't sure how to respond. Kristin, do you have any easy to remember facts about pregnant women and this flu or the vaccine? I'd like to be able to say "Well, the truth is..." and ramble on some fact that will shut anyone up
I'm going to do some googling today, but thought you might know.
I think you immune system is stronger when your pregnant. That's what I read.

October 20th, 2009, 12:41 PM
IceAngel8381's Avatar Wendy~~Mommy To Eva
Send a message via AIM to IceAngel8381 Send a message via Yahoo to IceAngel8381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy View Post
I think you immune system is stronger when your pregnant. That's what I read.

Actually, when you are pregnant, your immune system is weaker. It has to become weaker, otherwise it would see the embryo/fetus as a invader and it would attacker and it would kill it.

This is why pregnant women are urged to get the vaccine, because they don't have the immune system to fight off the virus. The vaccine will help produce anibodies helping their body ward off the virus, if they were to become infected.

A special thank you to Amber for the awesome siggy!! You ROCK!!

October 21st, 2009, 06:02 AM
Here's one. I dare anyone to argue with this. It was written by Natural News about the flu shot, but extends to the H1N1 vaccine as well.

Quote:
What's a little mercury in your shot anyway? Ignore these inconvenient facts: A typical flu vaccine shot solution is 50,000 parts per billion of mercury. The EPA classifies any substance with more than 200 parts per billion as hazardous waste. (The EPA limit in drinking water is 2 parts per billion.) Thus, the mercury density in a vaccine is 25,000% higher than the level required to be considered hazardous waste. This is injected directly into the bloodstream of infants, children, expectant mothers and senior citizens. What could possibly be dangerous about that?
November 5th, 2009, 03:37 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Ran across this on FB

Swine Flu -- One of the Most Massive Cover-ups in American History

Pretty interesting read..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search