scared

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Veteran
hi i'm new here. i am now 8 weeks. i started spotting 2 days ago. i went to the er today. they told me my levels were fine and that my cervix is closed. but i let them know that i did miscarry before. they told me to be posivitive, relax, and drink alot of fluids. then he gave me a sheet to hand in to work for 2 days off. my husband found this site for me. he knows how terrified i am. my first miscarrage was alot to take. my husband is in the military. i found out one day i was having a baby, then the very next week i wasn't. but the bad part about that was i was about to drive across country to my husbands new duty station. being so far away from family is hard for me. my husband does his very best. and i love him for it. i'm just really scared again this time around. the doctor at the er did tell me that spotting in the 1st trimaster does happen and it is always a 50/50 chance of going either way. i am trying to keep clam, but it is very hard for me. i am still waiting for my OB referral from medical, that is military for you. i am so glad my husband found this site. all of you ladies have been very helpfull. i have been reading everything i can find on here.

</div>
January 9th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear about you spotting however, it is possible to spot during implatation, in the first trimester. However if you are still lightly spotting in the next few days call your ob or go back to the ER to be checked again. Good luck,
lisa

Thank you SARA for my siggy!!!
January 10th, 2006, 05:11 PM
3girls1boy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry to hear your spotting! At 11 weeks 6 days I was at walmart i thought that my water broke well here i was bleeding! My placenta ripped and i bled heavier than a period for 3 weeks then it died down some then i was just spotting! I am still Pg and I am 29weeks! no more bleeding either! So it can work out better! i will be praying for you and lot of luck!

January 10th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to alisha
I too spotted during my first tri. it was blood red even (sorry for the graphics ;-)
The only info I could find was everything was ok .... as long as it wasn't "Red".
Needless to say ~ I am 35 weeks pg.
IF it is brownish tinged, it is supposed to mean that it is "Old blood".
But I'm proff that Red is not the end either ...

It really is hard for anyone to do anything for you - besides yourself ~ So REST!!!!! As MUCH as Possible!!
Take Care & keep us posted ~ I hope everything turns out ok! :-)

Alisha

[B]

[B]

[B]

<center> <marquee>

<span style="color:#6633FF"><span style="font-family:Georgia">Baby Boy is due Thursday, February 16, 2006</span>
</marquee> </center></span>
January 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Veteran
hearing from you ladies has given me hope! i thank all of you. i have my appointmaent fianlly for tuesday. i'm still very nervous. i will do my best to stay calm.

thanks again!

</div>
January 13th, 2006, 05:48 AM
3girls1boy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Keep us posted!! and Good luck at your appt!

January 13th, 2006, 06:46 AM
anissa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to anissa Send a message via MSN to anissa
Good luck with you Appt. I wish you the best. keep us posted.
Gavin Thomas 06/01/06
Emma Grace Born Sleeping 8/4/05 22 Weeks
Some people only dream of holding an Angel I actually held one!
Angel Baby 8/14/02
Angel Baby 12/28/04

January 19th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Regular
[font=Arial Black][b]Hey! I too know how scared you are....I am now 16 weeks though and heard the heartbeat 2 weeks ago and had an u/s at 12 weeks and the baby was actually measuring 13 weeks!!! I have had 3 miscarriages and with this one I too had spotting at 8 weeks and was scared to death. I actually called on a Saturday and of course it wasnt my doctor on call and he told me to go to bed that I had miscarried. I waited 2 weeks after that to go hear the heartbeat. They told me when I went to the doctor that a lot of women spot that early especially after intercourse or exertion. Which I didnt know that. They told me that as long as it wasnt bright red and a lot, which mine was bright red but just a little, then I was fine. Good Luck and may God bless you and your baby!
January 20th, 2006, 05:00 AM
Super Mommy
I spotted and bled through both my pregancies. I have a healthy boy and so far so good with this one. I do have a history of miscarriages too so I know how scared you are. Just try to relax and take it easy. Bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage even though the books make it out like that. Let us know how your doing.

Brooklyn Taylor May 16/06
Braeden Nov.16/03
January 20th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Veteran
Thank you for all of your reassurances, this past couple weeks have been nerve racking!! As you know, I had my first appointment this past week and I am thankful to say that we saw the baby for the first time today!

Ultrasound on 1/20/06, Estimated at 8w4d although LMP estimates 9w5d. H/B of 176!

Finding this site was a god sent! It kept me sane through my troubled time. You ladies are great!!! Thank you very much!!!

</div>
January 22nd, 2006, 06:45 AM
anissa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to anissa Send a message via MSN to anissa
That is great news. Thank you for keep us posted.
Gavin Thomas 06/01/06
Emma Grace Born Sleeping 8/4/05 22 Weeks
Some people only dream of holding an Angel I actually held one!
Angel Baby 8/14/02
Angel Baby 12/28/04

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search