Looking for some hope...

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies. I've only posted here once before. I had a m/c last March, m/c'd twins in May and then a dr found that I had a uterine septum which is what caused my m/c's. he performed surgery on me in Sept and was pleased with the results. I got pg in Dec and last week had another m/c. this one due to a car accident. I am feeling very discouraged right now...very angry to say the least..I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there who may have had multiple m/c's and went on to have a healthy Pg? I'm wondering if the universe is trying to tell me something...like maybe I am not meant to be a mother...which would break my heart but I can't understand why I'd have to lose so many babies ya know, if there weren't a 'reason'...
Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 7th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes I had three early m/c's before I got pregnant with my daughter. We don't know what caused them though. My daughter was born 2 months early due to my water breaking at like 28 1/2 weeks..but she was born healthy and came home after 3 weeks in the NICU. Now she is one and is totally caught up and doing great. I am expecting again now and I had a scare early on (about 9 or 10 weeks) and went to the hospital with bleeding. I was sooo sure I was losing the baby but they did an ultraosund and found a heartbeat...now I am 19 weeks along and everything is going smoothly. I am considered high risk b/c of Beth being a preemie but so far everything is going great.

Good luck to you
February 7th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Yes I had three early m/c's before I got pregnant with my daughter. We don't know what caused them though. My daughter was born 2 months early due to my water breaking at like 28 1/2 weeks..but she was born healthy and came home after 3 weeks in the NICU. Now she is one and is totally caught up and doing great. I am expecting again now and I had a scare early on (about 9 or 10 weeks) and went to the hospital with bleeding. I was sooo sure I was losing the baby but they did an ultraosund and found a heartbeat...now I am 19 weeks along and everything is going smoothly. I am considered high risk b/c of Beth being a preemie but so far everything is going great.

Good luck to you [/b]
Thank you so very much for sharing your story with me! I needed to hear this...needed to hold onto somethign..a.nything...my heart aches. I canh go to bed knowing it can happen for me too...thank you again.
ps i wish you a healthy remainder of your pg!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 9th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Super Mommy
Hi, Sorry to hear that you have gone through that. I went through 3 miscarriages before I had my son and no reason was ever found. He is a very healthy, smart awesome little boy. I too was very angry and wonder the same thing about me being a mother. Don't give up. It will happen for you!

Brooklyn Taylor May 16/06
Braeden Nov.16/03
February 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Hi, Sorry to hear that you have gone through that. I went through 3 miscarriages before I had my son and no reason was ever found. He is a very healthy, smart awesome little boy. I too was very angry and wonder the same thing about me being a mother. Don't give up. It will happen for you![/b]
Thank you! I won't give up...I want this more than anything...I know you women feel my pain.

February 17th, 2006, 12:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had 6 miscarriages in a row following a preterm birth at 34 weeks with my son 17 years ago and I am now nearly 20 weeks pregnant and doing fine. I know what you are going through because I nearly gave up due to the heartbreak but I'm now glad I didn't because I'm waiting on my special little miracle.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
February 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
i had 3 m/c's before i got my lil boy and he's now 19m well 20m on the 1st of march and i'm 34wks almost 35wks with my lil girl with my son they had to induce me cuz he was getting to big your sposed to measure 36cm well he was making me measure 42cm at 39wks so they said we have to get this baby out of you i was just like OK!! i spent the whole pregnancy not getting my hopes up because of what had happened to me so many times before so it was like i wasn't happy untill i actually got to see him myself and hold him myself i was so scared if i got my hopes something bad would happen so i know how you feel it broke my heart every time but now i have this lil' boy who is such a lil busy body and never leaves me with a dull moment he dose something different every day and says something new every day too and i'm suprized but i'm expecting my lil' girl here soon too!!! so take my word on it comming from me i was someone who was so sure i'd never have a lil' boy or girl and now i'm about to have one of each so my advice is keep trying it'll happen!!!!!!
February 28th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had two prior m/c and am currently 25 wks pregnant. My last m/c was at 16 wks so I was really scared when I got pregnant this time around.

My dr told me that I was probably not going to have any more children (this is my third...have 2 dd's, 16 and 17) so I pretty much gave up. It took dh and I almost 10 yrs to finally get a sticking pregnancy.

I thank God every single day for this pregnancy.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
February 28th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Thank you to those who have continued to bring me hope almost a month after my original post. I am so glad I came here and read today...
My fiance and I are getting married on the 17th of March so we're trying to focus on the happiness of that occassion despite our losses. We've decided to wait till the summer to ttc...giving us both a little time to heal more emotionally and for me a bit physically as well.

March 1st, 2006, 09:46 AM
Sweetpea6/9/06's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sweetpea6/9/06 Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetpea6/9/06
I had 3 m/c possibly a fourth I am not sure it was never confirmed but i suspected. I am now pregnant going on 7 months soon. Everything is really healthy and I am feeling great. I went through the same thing wondering if I would ever concieve and carry a child to term and so far I am doing good. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you get that child you so want it sounds like you have earned it.
Heather

March 1st, 2006, 01:04 PM
marisat's Avatar Veteran
I'm probably not exactly who you're looking for, I've only m/c'd once, in 2004, but I have one healthy daughter and now am about 28 weeks with twin girls. But I just wanted to tell you that there IS hope. Keep trying. I know (even from one, can't imagine multiple m/c) how heartbreaking it is to lose a baby, but try to keep up hope. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me, I almost lost these babies too (and I'm on hospital bedrest now) so the feeling is still very fresh for me too.
Good luck TTC, and keep us updated. Hope everything is going ok and you are ok from the accident.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search