LG yolk sac

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Regular
Did anyone have a LG yolk sac with there pregnancy?
March 25th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to Adavis
Quote:
Originally posted by stacybrevin@Feb 16 2005, 09:29 PM
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I am 2 months pregnant and the doctor said my yolk sac is very large and they can't find the heart beat. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the outcome. He wants to take the baby. He says there is a definante problem. But, what if there isn't.
March 25th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Selestial's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Never had that problem, but I would definitely get a second opinion before I let them do a D&C. Good luck

March 25th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Firelily
Quote:
Originally posted by Adavis+Mar 25 2005, 08:39 AM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-stacybrevin
Quote:
@Feb 16 2005, 09:29 PM
I am 2 months pregnant and the doctor said my yolk sac is very large and they can't find the heart beat. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the outcome. He wants to take the baby. He says there is a definante problem. But, what if there isn't.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]
(((((((hugs))))

Get a second opinion! Did they do an ultrasound to hear the heartbeat? I had to have a quick ultrasound to hear the heartbeat.. i was scared for the first 10 minutes they were searching and couldn't find it.

March 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by Firelily+Mar 25 2005, 01:40 PM-->
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Adavis@Mar 25 2005, 08:39 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-stacybrevin
Quote:
Quote:
@Feb 16 2005, 09:29 PM

[/quote]
(((((((hugs))))

Get a second opinion! Did they do an ultrasound to hear the heartbeat? I had to have a quick ultrasound to hear the heartbeat.. i was scared for the first 10 minutes they were searching and couldn't find it.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the responce! They did two untrasounds one on Monday and one on Thursday- during the second one they found blood and still no heartbeat. He insist the large yolk sac means that there is a problem with the baby probally due to my age. I think it may be that I did not know I was pregnant and I had the flu and took lots of medicine and then did not eat for about two weeks and took scalding hot baths. I will be more careful in the future now that I know I might be able to have a baby.
March 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by Selestial@Mar 25 2005, 11:57 AM
Never had that problem, but I would definitely get a second opinion before I let them do a D&C.* Good luck
\[/quote]

thanks Julie for the responce - Other problems came up and I have to try again - It is a terrible place to be - your baby looks beautiful. Best Wishes to you.
April 1st, 2005, 04:46 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
Get a 2nd opinion!!!!!!!! I know a happy, heatthy 2 yr old running around that didn't appear to be a baby early on. They thought it was just a sac and no baby....and lo and behold... there was indeed a healthy baby!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search