scheduled the stitch removal!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
July 31st, unless something goes wrong in the meantime. That's only 3 weeks from Friday! And my BP was up today so my Dr ran a complete CBC plus creatine levels to check liver function just to make sure I'm not developing pre-e. But they measured him too and he measured about a week ahead at 5 lbs and 18 inches give or take. I'm not too sure of the measurements after they told me to expect my son to be a 3-4 lb baby and he weighed in at 7 lbs even. I'm beyond excited, but I'm not ready to not be preggo. I'm savoring my last one as much as I can.
July 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
That's awesome news!! I really really get your VBAC too!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

July 7th, 2009, 05:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
good luck at the removal.. I have mine scheduled for aug 17th.. and I am nervous.. my last one hurt so bad... I too am not ready to not be pregnant anymore.. I hope to go a few weeks after my removal.. never did that before, but hoping now kik

July 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine will come out in the OR with an epi or a spinal. I have a Shirodkar cerclage, not a Mcdonald, it's completely burried under the surface of my cervix instead of just wrapping around the outer surface. But even at that, didn't your Dr numb your cervix at all?
July 11th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Super Mommy
Woo Hoo! I'm hoping to follow you all soon. I'm so ready for this stitch to be gone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search