We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. How often do you grocery shop?
2. Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop?
3. Do you make a list before you shop?
4. What impulse item are you most likely to buy?
5. Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts?
1. Once a week, though we sometimes make midweek trips for little things we forgot.
2. I prefer to, though sometimes he's busy.
3. Nope, it's in our heads.
4. New diet drink mixes. I'm diabetic so I'm always looking out for sugar free things.
5. Sometimes, if I see something colorful like flowers.
1. We do one big monthly shopping trip, and then all I have to go get weekly is milk, bread and eggs.
2. I have to take him for the big trips since I can't push the cart, but I hate it he always blows the budget! I can't wait to leave him at home again.
4. Usually fruit of some kind, it's always calling my name!
5. Not really, I don't like to go grocery shopping so the quicker I can get in and get out the happier I am! If I started looking in other people's carts I'd be all over the place looking for random items.
Mom to 3 (1998, 2000, and 2009), step-mom to 1 (1995), two four-legged babies who bark, wife and full time student.
My days are busy, my house is messy, and my heart is full!
1. I try every other week but sometime I have to go back.
2. Sometimes but most times not.
3. No I think about what we need while Im there.
4. Snacks, fruit, new dinner Idea
5. If it is something odd like condoms or preperation H.
1. How often do you grocery shop? 1-2 times a month but sometimes I go once a week for incidentals.
2. Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? We go together most of the time except for the quick trips for eggs, milk...
3. Do you make a list before you shop? Yes. I can't remember anything right now.
4. What impulse item are you most likely to buy? Chips and cookies. I'm such a sucker for junk food.
5. Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts? Not really. Only if I'm in the checkout and I notice something unusual.
Mom to 4 beautiful kids! 3 on Earth and 1 in heaven. Our little girl, Matilda Hope had Down Syndrome. She was born with TMD, a disease that is like leukemia. She fought that and beat it. Then, she had liver failure. She beat that, too. On October 17, 2014 she had NEC, necrotizing enterocolitis. My baby went to Heaven on October 19, 2014. She lived exactly one month.