Friday Fives

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2009, 09:17 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
This week's Friday Five is about . . . Shopping!

1. How often do you grocery shop?
2. Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop?
3. Do you make a list before you shop?
4. What impulse item are you most likely to buy?
5. Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Once a week, though we sometimes make midweek trips for little things we forgot.
2. I prefer to, though sometimes he's busy.
3. Nope, it's in our heads.
4. New diet drink mixes. I'm diabetic so I'm always looking out for sugar free things.
5. Sometimes, if I see something colorful like flowers.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

July 10th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. We do one big monthly shopping trip, and then all I have to go get weekly is milk, bread and eggs.
2. I have to take him for the big trips since I can't push the cart, but I hate it he always blows the budget! I can't wait to leave him at home again.
3. Yup
4. Usually fruit of some kind, it's always calling my name!
5. Not really, I don't like to go grocery shopping so the quicker I can get in and get out the happier I am! If I started looking in other people's carts I'd be all over the place looking for random items.

July 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. DH is the cook in our house, therefore he is also the shopper. He goes about every other week.

2. Dh likes for me to go along with him, but I HATE it, so usually I talk my way out of it!

3. He is not a list kind of guy. If I happen to go, I have to have a list of I forget things.

4. Anything for Stella.

5. Totally!

July 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM
The Katieann's Avatar Jedi Dropout :(

1. I try every other week but sometime I have to go back.
2. Sometimes but most times not.
3. No I think about what we need while Im there.
4. Snacks, fruit, new dinner Idea
5. If it is something odd like condoms or preperation H.

Thank you sooo much tasha_mae for my siggy!
July 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. How often do you grocery shop? 1-2 times a month but sometimes I go once a week for incidentals.
2. Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? We go together most of the time except for the quick trips for eggs, milk...
3. Do you make a list before you shop? Yes. I can't remember anything right now.
4. What impulse item are you most likely to buy? Chips and cookies. I'm such a sucker for junk food.
5. Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts? Not really. Only if I'm in the checkout and I notice something unusual.

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search