Quick Update.

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
Well, I'm sitting here at over 29 weeks, a place I never thought I would be. It is all flying by so quickly now.

I didn't have internet until yesterday, so I went almost a week without it. They had to do 'maintenance'. My butt they did....they told us 3 different times they would have it up by the end of the day, and still went a day over when they would 'definitely have it up by'. But, I'm happy.

I had an appointment Thursday. It was routine. Blood pressure is still slightly high, but they said not enough to be concerned. They checked baby's HB, he wasn't too happy, she had to hold his head still to keep him still long enough to get a reading, he was having a fit and kicking out as hard as he could. I don't think he's going to be a morning person.

My 1-hour glucose test is next Thursday. I'm a little worried about that one, but, I have DH with me that day so at least I'll have some company. I have instructed them not to tell me my cervical length anymore. I just need to know if I'm dilating through the stitch. They said they will probably check next week. I have about lost my pregnancy symptoms though for some reason. No frequent urination, constipation, heartburn, BH ctx, not even any discharge. I might be concerned if I didn't have a huge belly and a kid rolling around 24/7. So far my transition to the 3rd tri has been smooth.

July 12th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Really pleased all is going well and so close to 30 weeks, that's fantastic! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and I'm over the moon that I've got this far. I too have been feeling less symptoms, a lot less pressure and much more comfortable, not sure whether that's because the baby's head is down and bigger and is kind of plugging the hole a bit!!?? I've had a lot less BH ctx too, I'm so glad we're creeping slowly closer to that special goal, keep baking!!
July 12th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY!!!!!

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

July 12th, 2009, 05:16 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I'm glad your appointment went well. Good luck with the glucose tolerance test!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

July 12th, 2009, 10:04 PM
The Katieann's Avatar Jedi Dropout :(
Glad your appiontment went well!

Thank you sooo much tasha_mae for my siggy!
July 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM
crissy2cute's Avatar Regular
Sounds great congrats!

I got out hospital last Thursday and had my first check up today. I'm 27.5 weeks!!! WOOHOO and they told me I'd be in the hospital for the duration... the hell I will...

AFI ladies today was 9.5.... I knew it, knew it, knew it... and I'm so happy. Actually bumped into the resident when I was walking out the AFI/NST room... She was shocked and happy.

I'm determined we'll make it past 30... just trying to keep cooking like you ladies and I'm celebrating EVERY Saturday for another week down! This appointment really helped put me at ease becasue after coming home I was just so parinoid everytime I went to bathroom, I'm showering every couple days (sitting down) of course. However I'm only on Moderate Bedrest, but I'm really really taking it easy.

I also have the glucose test next Wend. before my next week appt. and they were pretty worried I'd already be ready to deliver but here I am making another week... So we can do it ladies, take it easy and dont stress!!! I'm crossing my fingers for all of us!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search