Irrational fears?

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2009, 12:31 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been one anxious mess. I can't wait till my next doctor's appointment so I can hear the heartbeat. I need some peace of mind. I started cramping really bad, feels like I'm being stabbed. No blood or anything, I just feel like something is wrong.

Lately I've been having trouble breathing and my lower legs are cramping and hurting. There is no way it can be another clot, not with being on 60 mg of lovenox a day. I can't imagine.

I just wish it was june already and I could see my baby.
December 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM
tatedivine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs, I actually woke up this morning and thought 'I think this will be over soon' Mainly because I felt surprisingly well and I had a bit of cramping last night.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts hun. If you get really worried go to the er.

December 3rd, 2009, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I clotted on Lovenox. Not when I was pg. I had to go on it to have a lung procedure done and clotted then. I don't want to scare you, but I also don't want you to write it off as nothing. If you are really worried call your doctor or go to the ER. Chances are it is nothing, but better safe than sorry. When I was pg my legs cramped all the time, but it was total muscle cramps, felt very different from when I had my clots.
I hope that your cramping goes away and that you can rest easy for a while.

December 4th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you ladies for being so nice...

Leg cramps have subsided, but now it seems my paraphormis muscles are all messed up. I can barely walk... I'm just so sick of this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search