Preeclampsia

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2006, 06:54 AM
PrimMomma's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to PrimMomma Send a message via Yahoo to PrimMomma
Just curious how many women have had Preeclampsia with more than one pregnancy? I was told most women only have it with there first pregnancy, but if you do have it with more than your first your likely to have it with all..... I'm a Mommy to 4 and I have had it with all of my kids and it seems to get worse with each pregnancy, and now being pregnant again with baby number 5..... I wonder what this pregnancy has in store for me, it kinda has me scared. But just trying to take good care if myself and keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this goes smoothly.

It's A Boy!!!!

Taylor (7), Tyler (5), Dominic (3) and Camryn (2)</span></div>

<div align="center"></div>
April 11th, 2006, 09:30 AM
chlodoll
I have only had it once since I have only had one baby so far but my doctor told me my chances are increased by 10% for my next pregnancy and more so if it is with a different partner. He told me it probably wouldnt happen again but we will see. I will be so sad if I dont get to take my next baby home with me right away

Good luck on this pregnancy!! Hopefully it stays away this time!!
April 22nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually had HELPP Syndrome, which is a real bad case of preeclampsia and have been told I have a higher chance of getting it again in future pregnancies...

April 23rd, 2006, 05:32 PM
Doralovinmomma's Avatar and hell is just a sauna
Send a message via AIM to Doralovinmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Doralovinmomma
i've only had one pregnancy so far that ive carried and i ended up gettin preeclampsia and i was curious about that too since i may be pregnant again(stupid i know)and i dont wanna be high risk the whole time and on bed rest.i could barely stand the 8 weeks of it that i was on before

Thank you Niamh for my awesome blinkies!! And Vicki... for my fantastic siggy

May 9th, 2006, 11:24 PM
I have a serious question...I had really bad cramps today and I was reading up on symptoms trying to figure it out, and I think i may have preclampsia. I had the pain/rib thing really bad about a week ago and I have been seeing spots sometimes for about 3 weeks. I cant make it to the doctor til tomorrow....What are the chances that this will severly hurt me or my baby? I guess what Im saying is how serious is all this???

<div align="center"></div>

Images hosted at HoldThatPic.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search