Hey Kim, Im home too!!!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got to come home yesterday. I knew it'd be great but I wasnt expecting it to be this good. My house has never looked better to me. The doctors checked me yesterday and everything was still the same. I'll go to my reg ob at 33 and 35 weeks and to the peri 34 and 36 weeks. My 36 week app. will be to have my stitch out. The hospital was started to seem 'not that bad' but now that I'm home I dont even want to move because I dont want to have to leave my bed again. I just thought I'd share the excitement. So how are you doing? I havnt heard from you in while, still haning in there???

May 9th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Veteran
Hey!!!

I just posted in July DDC how excited I am for you... saw that post first. I've been thinking about you too and so glad to hear that you are home. I so know what you mean about being home. I don't think I'll ever complain about a messy house or anything again (ok, well maybe but not for a long, long time). The awesome thing for you is in two weeks you should be able to move around more. I did feel a little restless over the weekend with everyone outside doing things and my poor hubby being so busy.

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you are home!!! Now let's see how far we can both make it to our due dates!

Kim
May 9th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The docs havnt said anything about less restrictions at 34wks but that would be wonderful, espically if they said I could go palces as long as I ride in a wheelchair. I'm kinda starting to worry about buying baby stuff because we still havnt gotten anything yet. I would go wild if I got to go to walmart!!!

May 9th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Veteran
My doctors haven't said anything either about when but I'm just going to use common sense. So if you can go for an hour out in a wheelchair at the hospital and you can go in a car to the doctor's in the car, then why not Walmart? I actually ordered a lot of baby clothes from eBay so had about everything I needed. Then I ordered baby blankets from Amazon, great prices. And I ordered the crib bedding from Target.com. I have everything else from my 17 month old daughter. Have you done any online shopping?
May 9th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats what I'm saying about the wheelchair rides. But I guess the way they look at it is laying in the bed and standing up and sitting right back down in the wheelchair is different than riding in the car to get there and walking across the parking lot to get in. I hadnt done any shopping yet. Before I was put in the hospital me and hubby decided that we wouldnt feel all that comfortable w/ buying up a bunch of baby stuff until like may. I couldve dont a lot of shopping at the hospital but it was a public wireless connection so that ruined that idea. I have made some progress though, I know deffinatly what travel system were getting. I guess that better than nothing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search