could it happen 2 me

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2006, 07:05 AM
Regular
hi every1. im new her i have just found out that i am pregnant (approx 5-6weeks) my question is i was a twin and my father has twin brothers and my mum also has cousins who are twins is it at all possible for me 2 have concieved twins. and u will also notice above that i have put i was a twin what i mean by this it my brother(b/g twins) died while still im the womb my mother has said that the baby aborted himself? i am really worried at the prospect of both of these but i no that if it was twins i would come round to the idea but if the same happened 2 one of my babys like what happened 2 my brother then i dont think that i would be able 2 cope. please help as i am worrying alot and scared of the effect it may have on my unborn baby/s thank you holly xx
June 3rd, 2006, 08:02 AM
Veteran
My husband is an idential twin, my grandfather was a twin... so I guess they run in both our families but the chances of being pregnant with twins is not really high even so. And even if you are pregnant with twins, the chances that both will be fine are definitely high. But as you'll find out when you're pregnant you worry about everything... and then once the baby comes you worry about other things. I have a 17 month old and a 14 year old and with both of them I worry about all kinds of things from falling and getting hurt to drugs and bad influences. So try not to worry, just enjoy this wonderful time in your life!

Congratulations on being pregnant!

Kim
June 3rd, 2006, 08:42 AM
Regular
Quote:
My husband is an idential twin, my grandfather was a twin... so I guess they run in both our families but the chances of being pregnant with twins is not really high even so. And even if you are pregnant with twins, the chances that both will be fine are definitely high. But as you'll find out when you're pregnant you worry about everything... and then once the baby comes you worry about other things. I have a 17 month old and a 14 year old and with both of them I worry about all kinds of things from falling and getting hurt to drugs and bad influences. So try not to worry, just enjoy this wonderful time in your life!

Congratulations on being pregnant!

Kim[/b]
thank you kim for your help it is something that was playing on mind before i even found out i was pregnant but when i did finally concieve it became an even bigger worry! i would b overjoyed with twins but i really think that it would b even better if i only had a single as i would b able 2 devote all my time to that child. i am really excited tho as is all my family i jst cant wait til i can hold my baby in my arms and get back 2 my usual clothes although i still fit into thm now i no what is to come! lol well thank you again and i hope everything with your family is fine and i wish you all the luck for the future! xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search