Weekend recap

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How was everyone's weekend? I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!

April 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Our Saturday was super busy--we had a birthday party to go to for one of Jim's daycare friends, and then I hosted a little get-together that doubled as a fundraiser for the March of Dimes, then my BFF's birthday party was that night. I was pooped by the end of the day! Sunday we took it easy--Jim hunted for easter eggs, and DH made liege waffles, and then we just hung out the rest of the day watching musicals. It was nice to unwind after how busy Saturday was!

April 25th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Beth, What is a liege waffle?

We did nothing on Saturday. It was nice. Sunday we went to my grandparent's for lunch, then spent most of the day there. We stayed a little too long and I ended up being a huge snotty mess since she has a dog and a cat and I am allergic to both. Last night I spent the entire evening laying on the couch watching tv and blowing my nose. Fun!

April 25th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My weekend wasn't too bad. We didn't really do anything for easter though. My monday however was sucktacular! I had an OB appt and founf that I was having contractions for the second time. They stopped them now I'm on 2 days of bed rest then I get to see if it will be longer or not.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search