It's Tuesday!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone doing today? How are your wee ones?

July 26th, 2011, 10:46 AM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Yesterday was ultrasound and lab day I have not gone to pick up the results yet but got my fingers crossed for a jump again because last week I went from 3 weeks of 17 all the way up to 20!

Libby (my ultrasound lady) kept saying he and him yesterday she is the first person to refer to this baby as a boy and she at first said she with Nate so now I know its a girl lol. Got my next two weeks of ultrasounds and shots scheduled sometimes think I need to move into the office because I am there that much.

Here is bug at 11 weeks...

July 26th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Super cute u/s pic!!! I hear you on the bazillion appointments, the ladies at the front desk of my peri's office all know me by name now!

I am so pooped today. I am definitely at that point in pregnancy when there are no comfortable sleeping positions, plus I'm anemic, so basically I feel run down all the time. I've got a training to go to at lunch time, keep your fingers crossed that I stay awake through the whole thing!

July 26th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on labor watch. Baby has dropped, I lost my mucus plug, and have been contracting much of the day.

July 26th, 2011, 07:20 PM
UPDATE: Progesterone did not jump didn't even go up one grrr stupid progesterone. Also the doctors office called to move my Monday ultrasound a couple hours because doctor wants to do it himself. I am so sick of these phone calls they might as well say "Hey this is *name* from *doctors name* office were you trying to have a life? Well guess what even though your trying to hold down a full time job we are going to screw with your plans AGAIN ain't pregnancy fun!" I know the reason he wants to do it is because Libby the good U/S tech is going to be on vacation and this weeks labs were not great and ultrasound did not show the expected growth so rather then have NotLibby (I don't know her name as she has only done one of my ultrasounds) who is less experienced he will just do it himself problem is my doctor is always running late so I am going to miss a lot of work.

Okay mini rant/update over

July 26th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had an OB appointment this AM and my bp was high. Kept an eye on it all day and it was good the rest of the day. I hate those machines that take your pressure, there is no replacement for it being taken by a human. Pinto has been super bouncy today. I feel like my innards are a pin ball machine!

July 27th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leogirl View Post
I'm on labor watch. Baby has dropped, I lost my mucus plug, and have been contracting much of the day.
You're 34 weeks, right? Keeping my fingers crossed you're able to bake her for a couple more, but if you can't, then keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth delivery of a healthy baby!

July 27th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8tsmomma View Post
I am so sick of these phone calls they might as well say "Hey this is *name* from *doctors name* office were you trying to have a life? Well guess what even though your trying to hold down a full time job we are going to screw with your plans AGAIN ain't pregnancy fun!"
Okay mini rant/update over
Amen, sister--working full time during a high-risk pregnancy sucks. I'm now working 9-hour days so I can have every other Friday off for my appointments (which invariably take at least 2 hours) where they check my cervix and I meet with the doc. The scheduler at my peri (who appears to be a moron) tried to schedule a bunch of my appointments on Thursdays without checking with me. I kind of had to throw a hissy at her, because (a) my shots have been on Fridays and it's important to be consistent with them, and (b) she hadn't even called to see when I wanted the appointments, she just scheduled them and then called to say "here's when your appointments are." Plus, I was certainly not going to go to my boss and say, "I know we agreed on Fridays off, but now I need to change that to Thursdays."

July 27th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, it's Wednesday now, and almost over at that.

But I had an appointment today, and there's still a beating heart in there! YAY! *phew* Relief. Nothing exciting other than that. Being sent to monitor my progesterone, but since I am not having any complications, they're not worried. This is going so much easier than my last two pregnancies, it's like a dream. Also set my big u/s date for 3.5 weeks, I can't wait!

Hope everyone's issues from yesterday are a bit improved! Progesterone, appointments, bp, thinking of all of you ladies and hoping you are well today!

Leogirl! Hoping you can keep that little one baking a bit longer! KUP!

July 27th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlite View Post
she hadn't even called to see when I wanted the appointments, she just scheduled them and then called to say "here's when your appointments are."

I don't have a peri but this is what my OB's office does all the time... the call yesterday was literally "I wanted to let you know I moved your ultrasound from 11 to 3:30 because doctor's going to do it." I asked why they told me "because we only have one tech in office." It took all my willpower not to say WELL DUH! I knew she was going out of town for the last three weeks what I wanted to know was is something wrong with baby that he wants to see for himself or is he going to do my NT scan or whats the deal. I love my doctor (and have a crush on him) but seriously at this point I think I see him too much. Sorry I am extra whiny today because the shot today hurt like the dickens.

July 27th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
I went to the peri today for my first trimester screen. After talking to me about progesterone shots they cleared me to have the rest of my appointments with the regular OB. Baby bee was looking cute on the ultrasound and measuring 2 days ahead (perfect by my calculation). I was kinda of concerned a bit during the ultrasound she was looking at my overies and the right looked fine. But she took a bunch of measurements of the left. After that she said ill send the DR in. Left me hanging bare belly and still gooped up. The DR came in and said the Baby looked great and Congrats. Humm could there be something wrong with my overies? Would they have told me or would they have my OB tell me?

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search