Freak out time

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2011, 06:44 AM
raisininthesun's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to raisininthesun
So I'm only 22 weeks, but at this time I'm usually beginning to have trouble with my pregnancies, and have been in the hospital at least once already!

Last night/wee hours in the A.M. I felt the WORST stomach pains, but turned out to be a TMI issue... but now I'm so freaked out that this pregnancy will be just like the rest and I just started to get excited about it.

Any anxiety relieving suggestions?
August 9th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish I had some better ones than just deep breathing and talking it through with other moms who get it, but that's all that's worked for me so far. I will say this: acknowledging the anxiety to the people around me helped me to manage it a little better--it gave me the ability to give myself space to work through the emotions a bit. But I won't lie, when I got to 27 weeks, when Jim was born, I was a MESS emotionally. I felt a bit better after passing that milestone, and as the weeks go on (I'm at 30 now), it does get a little bit easier. But anytime I have a hiccup health-wise, I go back into terror/panic mode.

August 9th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
I'm so sorry that this time is so hard for you. I agree with Beth that talking about might really help. Keep the DR on speed dial and listen closely to your body.

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!
August 10th, 2011, 04:35 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I wish that I could tell you some way to relax, but I haven't found any myself !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search