Tgif!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Any plans for the weekend?

DH is taking Jim to his first University of Washington football game tomorrow (DH was in the marching band there). DH got a ticket for me too but I may stay home--I'm having BH contractions this week and they're making me nervous, so I'm thinking I'll just stay home with my feet up instead. It's been pretty hot around here--we are finally having our summer!--and sitting out in the hot sun for several hours with a 4-year-old who will want to climb all over me seems like a bad idea.

September 9th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, not so much fun at 35wks. I'd stay home too. Hope you have a relaxing day!

We're going home to my hometown. It's their fall festival, carnival, parade, activities around town. It's my son's favorite thing all year, and I love playing with my kids and seeing old friends and their families. So, I'm set to get off early this afternoon and get the car loaded so we are ready to depart when SO gets off of work this evening. Nana and Papa are excited to see the kiddos, and vice versa too. It's always a fun weekend!

September 9th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee3monkeys View Post
Yeah, not so much fun at 35wks. I'd stay home too. Hope you have a relaxing day!

We're going home to my hometown. It's their fall festival, carnival, parade, activities around town. It's my son's favorite thing all year, and I love playing with my kids and seeing old friends and their families. So, I'm set to get off early this afternoon and get the car loaded so we are ready to depart when SO gets off of work this evening. Nana and Papa are excited to see the kiddos, and vice versa too. It's always a fun weekend!

That sounds like so much fun!!!

September 9th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We will be going to an Oktoberfest. Lots of good food, crafts, and rides for Stella. I am really looking forward to it. Sunday I will be watching football!

September 9th, 2011, 06:35 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Saturday- I have a bridal shower to go to.

Sunday- Church ( and DS's first night of AWANA !)

September 9th, 2011, 08:22 PM
raisininthesun's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to raisininthesun
TOo much to do this weekend. Meat CSA and Veggie CSA (both about 3 hours apart), choir practice, flu shot for dd, and church. Then a doctors appointment on Monday.
September 10th, 2011, 08:19 AM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
This weekend will be mostly the same as every other weekend work! Yes today is my Monday woohoo!!! I only work 4 days a week though and had an excellent 3 day weekend got to have dinner at my best friends house and our babies (3 year olds) got to see each other again. I cannot wait for this set of babies to be born Nate and Kara are 3 months apart and best friends so I am hoping this time our babies will be too as she is due in December and I'm in February so only 2 months apart. Also this time they are both boys!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search