New to this board

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 10:38 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi I'm Brandy I am due in March with #3 I had my ds 9 yrs ago 2 months early no reason given. Had preterm labor with dd (who is 6 now) at 4 months and was put on bedrest 2 weeks later already dialated. I was put on progeteren shots and an at home fetal monitor until I was 37 weeks then had dd at 38 weeks by emergancy c-section. This time I was not even suppose to be able to get pregnant because 5 yrs ago I had stage 4 endometriosis and when I had surgrey a tube was burned and an overy was scared so only had a 5% chance to ever have another baby well here I am with #3 and I will be starting my shots early this time I start them at 16 weeks in stead of 22 weeks. I'm just hoping everything goes well this time around

September 12th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome, and congrats on the pregnancy!!! I'm on progesterone shots too, or was--I had my last one last week. Keeping my fingers crossed that the work as well for you as they have for me and that you have a nice long uneventful pregnancy!

September 12th, 2011, 12:20 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Welcome and Congrats !!

Welcome to the Progesterone Club ! I hope it keeps your baby baking until term.

September 12th, 2011, 01:34 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome to the board as well as to club Progesterone! Or as I like to call it club pin cushion hope the shots keep that little one in for a H&H 9 months.

September 12th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I was a member when i was pregnant with my dd and they kept her baking until 1 week after I stopped them so at least I should hold this one for 36 weeks keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you ladies

September 13th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
Congratulations! my son was also born two months early. I've been on the 17P shots for nearly a month now and they are not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I wish you the best of luck!!!

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!
September 13th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Jen, and I'm an alumn of the P-club. This time I am staying ahead of the game, even if just barely, I'll take it. I don't envy you all in the least, but it works, and I hope it works for you again and you have a H&H rest of your pregnancy!

September 13th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Thank you ladies. I hope it works like it did last time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search