Ovarian pain @ almost 7 wks?!?!?!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2012, 05:43 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be 7 wks on Tuesday. I'm a high-risk pregnancy because of my high blood pressure, anxiety, and diabetes >.< I have PCOS, and I'm having ovarian pain on both sides. It is inconsistant!

It starts dull, then swells to a stabbing pain for a few seconds then stops.

A friend of mine (who also has PCOS & 3 kids) said that happened to her and it was just a cyst rupturing.

I am extremely panicked about this, please tell me that nothing is wrong, and this is NOT ectopic! (I dont have any of the other ectopic symptoms)

Also, I am afraid to go back to the ER again because I've been there about 3-4 times this week. (When I found out I was pregnant, I immediately stopped taking Lisinopril (for high blood pressure) and Xanax (for anxiety/panic attacks) my blood pressure sky rocketed to 170/107 and the ER doctor said I was extremely lucky I didnt have a stroke, and that I am having severe withdrawl from not being on my Xanax. I'm on Labetalol for my blood pressure now.
January 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It could be round ligament pain too, esp since its on both sides. I had pain like that though on my right side from the time of ovulation until maybe 8 weeks? I ended up having a laporoscopy to rule out an ectopic twin, but everything was fine. I did/do have a SCH which is what I figured it must have been.

Have you already had an ultrasound? If you've been into the ER this much I imagine you have? The should have seen a cyst on the ultrasound at that time if that is the case.

GL!
January 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It is probably nothing, but it never hurts to call your doc. That's what ey're there for, to help ease your mind when you have weird or scary symptoms. Keep us posted about how things turn out!

January 31st, 2012, 12:35 AM
Amazingly no I havent had an ultrasound, nor a blood test to even CONFIRM this pregnancy. Just 3 home tests, and 1 test at the local pregnancy care center >.<

My first ultrasound is 2/13 so hopefully I will have answers then thank you everyone!
February 7th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Update: Saturday I woke up and had a smaller-than-dime-size spot of blood, and I straight panicked and went to the ER... again >.< they did an ultrasound, and an intravaginal ultrasound (and I got to see the lil jellybean hehe) heartbeat was 120.

They said it was a small subchoreonic hemorrhage aka implantation bleeding.

Before that they also drew blood for hcg count and the nurse came in and said "Your number is this, and you are very pregnant, almost in your second trimester" I said "...That is impossible! I'd be showing a LOT more!" about 20 mins later I called her in, after highlighting my # and the range for 6-7 weeks, and I said "...See I am NOT that far along, I am exactly 6 wks and 1 day along, I would know this because I keep track of what days I have sex on!" she put on her glasses X.X (which she should have done the first **** place!) and she said "Oh my goodness dear you are absolutely right I am so sorry!"

Small town nurses and dr's I freakin HATE EM!!! X.X
February 7th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So glad it turned out to be not a big deal! I would have wanted to throttle that nurse, she would have had me freaking out about potential twins if the HCG was that high!

February 9th, 2012, 01:16 AM
That edited the d word?! @.@ uhhh isnt this board for Mommies? Most Mommies are 18 or older, and I'm sure have heard a LOT worse!!!

That is absolutely ridiculous!!! >.<

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search