February Roll Call!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name:

PG, TTC, or Other:

Due Date if PG:

Reason you're high risk:

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how?

February 2nd, 2012, 08:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Dee

PG, TTC, or Other: Other - just hanging around. I can't quit this board.

Reason you're high risk: DS - PTL and history of miscarriages (born at 35.5 weeks), DD#2 - IUGR, AMA, history of PTL and miscarriages (born at 37.4 weeks)

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how? Yes we do, but just some small gifts to each other and maybe I'll make a special meal for us. This year, I think I'll get the older kids involved in doing something special.
February 2nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amy

PG, TTC, or Other: TTC soon

Due Date if PG:

Reason you're high risk: factor V leiden w/history of dvt and pe

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how? nah, we're not really into v-day.

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
February 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Amy! I am so excited to see that you will be TCC soon! Best of luck!

Name: Liz

PG, TTC, or Other: Just hanging out. This board is the one that brought me to JM and it has a special place in my heart!

Due Date if PG:

Reason you're high risk: FVL, history of DVT and PE

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how? We used to big time. It is the anniversary of our first real date 15 years ago. Once we got married we stopped since we had a new anniversary to celebrate. We usually get each other a card.

February 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by emsketch View Post
Amy! I am so excited to see that you will be TCC soon! Best of luck!
Fingers crossed for you!!!

Name: Beth

PG, TTC, or Other: Other, my wee one was born in October but I keep hanging around here.

Reason you're high risk: PPROM in my first pregnancy meant my son was born at 27 weeks. He's 4 now. They have no idea why I PPROM'd.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how? No, DH and I have an agreement that we won't celebrate it. I never know what to get him for things like this, and I feel bad if he gets me something and I didn't get him anything. One year we went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant on V-Day and it was a total nightmare--crowded, limited menu, just totally not a good time. We swore after that to never go out on V-Day again! Sometimes we'll arrange a date night the weekend before or after instead but not always (and probably not this year).

February 16th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Super Mommy
PG, TTC, or OtherG

Due Date if PG: July 10th

Reason you're high risk: Gestational Diabtes with 2nd, 3rd and now 4th pregnancy....Also had placenta previa with 3rd...

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how? Not really...We just all go out to a family resturant with the kids...And I always get them chocolates and candie...Which I end up eating...hahahah
February 17th, 2012, 08:17 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Name: Marjorie

PG, TTC, or Other: Pregnant

Due Date if PG: May 5

Reason you're high risk: Rheumatoid arthritis, IUGR

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, how? Usually, I will cook a nice dinner but DH was out of town this year. So I made chicken nuggets for Allison and I and we watched a movie!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search