anyone with similar circumstances??

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dee Darling 3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2012, 08:27 AM
3 previous csections, 2 of three ending in severe imfection one of which was septic, my last i had mrsa and ended up with a wound v.a.c, im also morbidly obese, (did you know that title only requires 50 extra lbs? Lol) asthmatic (gets really bad during pregnancy) fatty liver that puts me at higher risk for HELLP (had with my last) also get PE, But with this pregnancy i am sooooo scared!! I take alot of pain medications never knowing i was pregnant, i dont know how far along i am, ive also had xrays and an mri. Xray last wk mri the wk before... Ive had symptoms...but those symptoms got brushed off to side effects of painmeds then the newest painmeds also has the side effect of tender breasts! Go figure! The morning sickness also got brushed off to the side effects, swelling..and headaches. Thats one thing that scared me about how far along i am ...Earliest PEonset is 20wks. The more and more i think back to when i started getting sick is back in feb, last jan. Ive passed out a few times after vomiting. But what really made my mind start racing (and what made me buy a preg test) was what i had seen in my xrays... I had no reason to think or say "yes i may be pregnant test me"... But... They also didnt even say anything about it!! As sat there looking at those xrays for a good 40mins.. Nobody had pointed anything out so i didnt figure to ask about them considering how my appt was going so far (rude ppl all around) so i figured it was gas or something...i honestly felt if something "didnt look right, surely they wouldve pointed it out!"... Im just so worried about my baby!! Has anyone else had xrays and mris while pregnant?? Also worried about the csection itself, i lost alot of blood with my last csection, and also the surgery that followed the infection, both resulting in transfusion. And they scar tissue was pretty bad last time also...i can only imagine what it will be like this time around, and i can only assume it will all end in a hysterectomy (dreading) and my last ob said another pregnancy would be really hard. My first appt is scheduled at the University 5/29...a day full of poking proding and ultrasounding! Im scared...
May 20th, 2012, 10:36 AM
PreE.. Just realized i typed PE.. Pre eclampsia.
May 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry I don't have much experience with any of the issues you listed. I would sit with the best high risk drs you can get and have some frank discussions about your concerns and what to expect from this point forward.

I hope you get some good answers and have a healthy remainder of your pregnancy.
LoveyDovey likes this.

Tags
fourth csection , high risk , morning sickness , mris , xrays

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search