Is this a SCH??

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2013, 11:00 AM
On the 15th may, i turned 12 weeks pregnant and i remember thinking, yes I've made it. Then couple hours later, i started bleeding red blood, Then it started gushing into the toilet. I went to A&E who referred me to EPU. They scanned me and baby was fine with a heartbeat. Dr told me to take my trousers and that off to check my cervix so i did as i stood there, lots of waterery red bleed just fell out. I got on the bed and it continued to come out. I was left on my own for 10 minutes before the dr came in. My cervix was still closed but he was very concerned at the amount of bleeding so i had to stay in overnight. The bleeding got lighter overnight and i gushed in the toilet again in the morning and then it got lighter again.

It's not 26th may and i've been spotting brown blood ever since but i do gush brown blood in the toilet sometimes and its worrying me so much as i dont know whats going on. I've had scans but they haven't looked for a bleed. If my cervix is closed, where would the bleed be coming from???

I have a doppler so i can listen to baby when i get worried x
July 25th, 2013, 10:31 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
That does sound like the typical symptoms of a SCH. I would ask your dr to do a repeat US and have them verify if it is a SCH or not. Then you can know what is happening.
July 31st, 2013, 08:36 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
That sounds just like my SCH. I had it all the way until 18 weeks, when it stopped. Nineteen weeks later, healthy baby boy (we induced a little early).

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search