preeclampsia question...

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to megs_babe1986
I have a question about preeclampsia. I had it with my 3rd daughter at 28 weeks and ended up delivering at 31 weeks. Any ways my normal blood pressure readings are around 90s/60s (70s) and even when I am active... I am now 25 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. Well this last week if I am active my bp goes into mid/upper 120s/80-85 but it causes me to have headaches... when I lay down and rest my bp goes back down to my normal readings then my headaches would go away. Is it possible I could be getting the really early stages of preeclampsia? Anybody had similar situations and it was that?

September 11th, 2013, 06:04 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Yes, it is possible. Preeclampsia is so unpredictable. My cousin had it - AFTER her son was born. I would definitely call your doctor to be safe. Are you on any meds? I can't remember what they had me on. I went to 37 weeks.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

September 25th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Veteran
I was in the same situation with DS. Found out at 29 weeks and delivered at 31. I would get it checked so at least they are watching you and baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search