We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hi everyone... this is my second pregnancy and I have an 8 year old boy at home. I was sleeping when my water broke. We went to the hospital and I have now been here since last Monday, September 23rd. I am not contracting and I am completely closed but my I still leaking fluid. I have received the 2 steroid shots and have no signs of infection. They also gave me antibiotics for one week as preventative measures. Now it is just a waiting game and I will stay here until the baby decides its time. The longest they will keep him in is 34 weeks because after that they said the risk of infection is to great to not deliver. Has anyone gone through this or is going through this. Would love to hear from people. thanks soo much!