High Blood Pressure

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Eeyore777's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone with HP? I was diagnosed in my 23rd week of PG. The first 2 weeks were bad, the last 5 weeks have been great. The dr is watching me really close; I am having a sonogram every 4 weeks to check the placenta and baby. The baby is small, in the 50% for her weight and the placenta is really full. I am holding my breathe this is not the “calm before the storm”.
I started wearing my support belt 5 weeks ago and I think it is helping keep the pressure off so the blood can flow.
Anyone else in the same boat or have advise?

December 3rd, 2006, 11:01 PM
mamafox2's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamafox2 Send a message via Yahoo to mamafox2
i have high blood pressure with this prego and also had it with my Dd. Best advice i can give is watch ur salt and sodium intake. Don't add extra salt to ur food and try to use alternitives like garlic for flavoring.
Also a good idea is to buy ur own bp machine for home. don't need a fancey one but they are not cheap.
I do mine everyday and when i feel when it is up. also if u go to the store try to use the electro cart if ur gonna be there long so u don't stress it. Also if u do moniter it at home ask ur Dr. what # it should be at and what # should u call them at or go to the ER.
Anything else feel free to PM or e-mail me.

Laura Lynne 3-05-05

Athena Rose 2-13-07

Alice May 10-08-08

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search