11 weeks and bleeding...

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2006, 12:51 PM
one_wish's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to one_wish
Hello all...I come here today to see if someone can give me any suggestions or their thoughts on what is going on...
I have a 15 y/o daughter pregnant with her first baby....Well she is 11 weeks and 3 days....well on Wednesday night she started spotting...I took her to the midwife that night and she said that she had a yeast infectiona dn put her on complete bedrest because she thought she was having signs of a threatened miscarriage....Well yesterday (Saturday) I took her to and OB and she did an u/s on her and said that she was fine that she was indeed haveing a threatened miscarriage. We saw a I guess you would call a sac and he should me what he said was the baby...(I didnt see anything that looked like a baby)...But I also didnt see a heartbeat. Well before we left he checked her cervix and said it was closed....Good Sign I guess and perscribed some progesterone injections and pills.....Well this morning at like 3:30 her bleeding has increased and she has passed some clots...not big one though...about the size of a dime.....Can anyone tell me what their thoughts are on this and what I should do? Has anyone had this happen and go onto haveing a normal pregnany? I will sure appriciate any and ALL replys.....God Bless You ALL......

Michelle

ONE_WISH.....TORIE
December 17th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Regular
Quote:
Hello all...I come here today to see if someone can give me any suggestions or their thoughts on what is going on...
I have a 15 y/o daughter pregnant with her first baby....Well she is 11 weeks and 3 days....well on Wednesday night she started spotting...I took her to the midwife that night and she said that she had a yeast infectiona dn put her on complete bedrest because she thought she was having signs of a threatened miscarriage....Well yesterday (Saturday) I took her to and OB and she did an u/s on her and said that she was fine that she was indeed haveing a threatened miscarriage. We saw a I guess you would call a sac and he should me what he said was the baby...(I didnt see anything that looked like a baby)...But I also didnt see a heartbeat. Well before we left he checked her cervix and said it was closed....Good Sign I guess and perscribed some progesterone injections and pills.....Well this morning at like 3:30 her bleeding has increased and she has passed some clots...not big one though...about the size of a dime.....Can anyone tell me what their thoughts are on this and what I should do? Has anyone had this happen and go onto haveing a normal pregnany? I will sure appriciate any and ALL replys.....God Bless You ALL......

Michelle [/b]
I know you're worried but don't stress it. Many woman have this problem and the fact that u didn't see anything that resembled a baby at 11 weeks that's fine as well it takes time. When i was pregnant at 11 and at 13 weeks i passed huge blood clots and i did the bed rest and everything was fine. not sure why it happens but do suggest to her doctor to take blood work to see if her blood clots. i'm pregnant again and they have put me on blood thinners i wasn't gonna do it but as soon as i started clotting again at 14 weeks this time i started to take the medication and was alot better. just spotted for 2 days this time so far. well good luck and i hope she has a healthy pregnancy.
December 17th, 2006, 06:53 PM
one_wish's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to one_wish
Quote:
Quote:

Michelle [/b]
I know you're worried but don't stress it. Many woman have this problem and the fact that u didn't see anything that resembled a baby at 11 weeks that's fine as well it takes time. When i was pregnant at 11 and at 13 weeks i passed huge blood clots and i did the bed rest and everything was fine. not sure why it happens but do suggest to her doctor to take blood work to see if her blood clots. i'm pregnant again and they have put me on blood thinners i wasn't gonna do it but as soon as i started clotting again at 14 weeks this time i started to take the medication and was alot better. just spotted for 2 days this time so far. well good luck and i hope she has a healthy pregnancy.
[/b]

Well she finally passed something more then a blood clot...It was white with blood in it...My mother in law says it looks like maybe it was the sac...What do you think? Thanks for the reply....God Bless..

Mashell

ONE_WISH.....TORIE
December 18th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Lydata's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lydata
I am pray for you and daughter and the unborn child. God bless
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">Madeline410 (JM board)</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search