hi all..10.5 weeks pregnant and high risk

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2007, 05:44 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i found out today at an ultra sound that i have a small subchorionic hematoma. i am asymptomatic and havent spotted once..the first ob i talked to wasnt even concerned but i spoke with the pa tonight and she wants to send me to a high risk dr. to be monitored. Im already on baby aspirin and 4mg of folic acid from 2 previous miscarriages so i am pretty nervous about this. Has anyone ever experienced this? did it go away? im scared
February 21st, 2007, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I responded in your original post, but have them check your progesterone ~ both times I dealt with SCH it was low and I took prometium.

Hang in there!

February 21st, 2007, 07:08 PM
thank you! and i will. again, i really appreciate your response
February 27th, 2007, 08:50 AM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
i had a subchorionic hemmhorage from 6 weeks til 16 weeks of my pregnancy with my daughter. it started with me miscarrying her twin. you can deliver a healthy baby with this, especially since you only spotted once. i hemmhoraged so badly 6 times my ob couldnt understand how my daughter survived. and she is now 14 months old and she was 12 days late!

just take it easy, no heavy lifting and if i were you i wouldnt dtd, just in case.

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

February 27th, 2007, 07:03 PM
thank you so much. i actually havent spotted once at all. its been a week since finding out about the hematoma and still nothing. I think if i hadnt had that viability u/s i wouldnt of even known. It was my fault, i have one of those "at home" dopplers and freaked when i couldnt find the hb. (which i found today finally!) and so they sent me for the u/s and thats when the tech "suggested" it could be a hematoma she was seeing. My follow up u/s with the high risk dr. is this coming monday, ill be sure to update and thank you for letting me know, even if it gets really bad, it could be okay. im also sorry about the loss of your daughters twin.
March 1st, 2007, 10:38 AM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
I had that with my second daughter. It really freaked me out too. I, like you, never ever spotted. the only reason I even knew about it was because of the u/s. Mine got bigger before it got better and lasted until somewhere around 16 weeks. My precious baby girl is sleeping on my bed as I write. Good luck, hon! I think it sounds very promising!

March 19th, 2007, 12:21 PM
*Braydensmommy*'s Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to *Braydensmommy* Send a message via Yahoo to *Braydensmommy*
I'm late seeing this but I had a SH with my last pregnancy. It resolved itself after a month. They say as long as baby is progressing and is generally bigger than the SH that things are okay. Of course check with your doctor if you are worried. Congrats and take care!!

</span></span>

March 19th, 2007, 05:13 PM
thank you for replying..it had cleared up when i went back for an ultrasound 2 weeks later, at 12 weeks. They are keeping me high risk though and i will have a level II ultrasound at the end of april when im 20 weeks. thanks again
April 16th, 2007, 05:36 PM
ASHLEYS429's Avatar Veteran
I WAS 8 WEEKS ALONG WHEN I HAD MY S.H...I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH BLOOD COVERING MY UNDERWEAR AND BED. I IMMEDIATLY THOUGHT I WAS LOSING MY BABY SEEING AS I HAD ALREADY HAD A MISCARRIAGE THE FIRST TIME I WAS PREGNANT. I CALLED MY OB IMMEDIATLY AND SHE HAD AN EMERGENCY ULTRASOUND THAT MORNING. WHEN I WENT IN FOR THE ULTRASOUND SHE IMMEDIATLY FOUND THE BABY AND THE HEARTBEAT AND EVERYTHING WAS GREAT WITH THE BABY. THAT IS WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT MY S.H. I BLED FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN IT STOPPED COMPLETELY THANK GOD!!! PRAYERS WORK WONDERS!!

BRADY CHRISTOPHER
October 12, 2008

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search