feeling better

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to let you know that it felt good to get it out and today, I feel much better. maybe it's because I pooped!....I know, tmi. I also did some research and found out that my condition was not such a bad one. after all,I had my last ultrasound at 17 weeks...almost two weeks ago and the baby measured at 15.2 cm. I also found out that thats good for a baby at that stage.

ALSO.....I have heartburn!!!!! YES!!!! Okay, maybe I am a little crazy but apparently this is a normal symptom of pregnancy and anything i feel that is normal is a GOOD THING!!!!

Maybe i am also feeling better because my mother in law made me a chicken taco. It was amazing.

still anticipating that level two ultrasound on friday and i will keep you all updated. Although I am very scared still to go, it will be nice to be in a car and in the outside world. If all goes well, we are going to go to taco bell to celebrate! YES! never liked tacos until I got pregnant. Now, can't get enough.

my big worry now is my size. maybe it's because i am a little chubby(size 12 prepregnancy) that it's hard to tell but I don't really see a change in my belly since week 12. Still haven't really popped. Also, I have not felt the baby move at all!!!! I am in my 19th week and I am wondering if it is normal not to feel movement at this stage. Sometimes, I think I feel something but it's followed by gas....another tmi!!!!
Everyone tells me that I shouldnt look for problems. hehehehehehhe I don't even know what that means but for now, I feel a little more uplifted and that's more than I had hoped for. Thanks for reading!!
May 8th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad you are feeling better. And about the movements, don't know if it will help but I didn't "know" for certain it was the baby until 1 day before 22 weeks. I was a little chubby too, and dr. told me that sometimes it is harder to feel the baby move with extra fluff. Just wait you will get one strong kick and then you will KNOW that it is baby!!

May 12th, 2007, 03:00 PM
klfc28
Sorry I haven't been on the board for awhile. Just have not been up to posting too much lately or even being online. Been getting back into my routine.

I'm glad to hear that your spirits are up from that other post you did. And don't fret about all the pregnancy related yuckiness, and just focus on baking that little one. Its very normal not to pop until 20 weeks or so or to feel movement until then. Sometimes you might be feeling movement but its just hard to tell. Its a very different sensation and is sometimes hard to tell if that is really what is going on.

Stay positive and stress free!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search