rachaelc

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to stalk you, girl

Just wanted to know if you were okay. I'm rooting for you hardcore. I have a music school so I get to talk to a lot of parents and one of them was telling me that she tested positive for t13 and ended up not having it after all. I teach her daughter and she's totally fine. I really really really really want things to be okay. You deserve that
June 21st, 2007, 07:09 AM
txmommy2be's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Sorry to stalk you, girl

Just wanted to know if you were okay. I'm rooting for you hardcore. I have a music school so I get to talk to a lot of parents and one of them was telling me that she tested positive for t13 and ended up not having it after all. I teach her daughter and she's totally fine. I really really really really want things to be okay. You deserve that[/b]
i was checking back here too to see if rachelc had updated.
take care!

Bella Caroline September 19, 2005
June 22nd, 2007, 02:13 PM
Regular
No, I so appreciate you checking in on me. I actually delivered our daughter last night after 28 hours of labor. She was beautiful and perfect (in our eyes). We really had as beautiful an experiece as we could have. Though we are so sad that she could not survive, meeting her was the best thing to happen since learning about the diagnosis. We were pretty well prepared that she would pass soon, so we had to find some good. She now has all the room in the world to move and be free. We had so many family members and friends with us, it really was special. We did learn that it appears as though it may have been maternally derived, from all of my radiation exposure, so we will need help in the future to assure that we will not have to face this grief again.

Thank you again for checking in and good luck to you all!
June 22nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for coming here and letting me know what happened. You seem to be at peace and you are a strong wonderful woman. I don't know what your beliefs are but I believe that she is still with you and always will be. She will always be your child and you will forever be her mommy. I truly believe that one day, you will be together again.
I can not tell you what it's like to feel what you do but I lost a baby to misscarrage last september and I know that although he's not with me physically, he is still apart of me. I can't explain but maybe you understand.
when and if you decide to try again, I know that you and your husband and the doctors will work together so that you can have a sucessful 40 weeks. I am here to listen if you ever need and it sounds like you have a wonderful family and friends who love you very much.
I'm really sorry that this had to happend but I'm happy that you were able to have the beautiful experience of bringing her into the world. You will meet again.
June 23rd, 2007, 08:23 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
Rachel that brought tears to my eyes. You will always remember and cherish your little girl. When I lost my son I was not as composed as you. May peace be with you.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
June 25th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
I just want to say how truly sorry I am to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time. HUGS

June 26th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that you have friends and family to help and support you right now. I can only image what you are going through.
June 29th, 2007, 05:06 AM
klfc28
I am so sorry for your loss. That is truely sad and heart breaking. I hope that in the future, the doctors can help you have a healthy baby and make it to term.

I hope you stop over to the Stillbirth board. They are a really special group of ladies that are really supportive. I got to know them when a friend delivered her little girl in April at 20w6d.

Its really good that you have a really strong support system with family and friends, that is really important at this time and the upcoming months.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search