Further

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
If you are still breech at 36 weeks you may want to consider spending time on your hands and knees with your back arched like a pissed off cat. This will allow the baby the room and the gumption to turn.

Hope your having a nice day. I am.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
July 27th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
If you are still breech at 36 weeks you may want to consider spending time on your hands and knees with your back arched like a pissed off cat. This will allow the baby the room and the gumption to turn.

Hope your having a nice day. I am.[/b]
Glad your having a good day! Mine was uneventful. worked and went out to subway with my dh.

Sounds like a good idea. Better than the one I read. It was an article that said I should shine a flashlight into my vg and gently talk to the baby, telling her to move towards the light. It was a good laugh!

Honestly I don't know if I want this little one out of breech. The thought of labor makes me cringe because of the idea of pain. I'm pretty good at dealing with post op procedures though. I had my appendix removed a few years ago and was running around by the third day. I've heard labor can feel like extreem nausea, menstral cramps, urge to move bowels, and back pain all at the same time. Sounds awful. think I want the c-section. I was suppost to have one. Doc is determined to make me experience a normal birth. I still don't understand how that is possible since my placenta although not covering my cervix is still low.
July 28th, 2007, 05:58 AM
You know alot of people experience and handle pain in different ways. You may want to try the epidural. Works great on alot of people. I have deformed epidural sac's in my back ( I am a loser ) and bottom line? If I where ever to have a section I would need to be put out completely because spinals and epidurals won't work on me.

I have had 10 vaginal births. What a rush. But I know its not for everyone. I'll support you no matter what you choose.

Sanity is a cozy lie.

July 30th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
You know alot of people experience and handle pain in different ways. You may want to try the epidural. Works great on alot of people. I have deformed epidural sac's in my back ( I am a loser ) and bottom line? If I where ever to have a section I would need to be put out completely because spinals and epidurals won't work on me.

I have had 10 vaginal births. What a rush. But I know its not for everyone. I'll support you no matter what you choose.[/b]

10 births! holy @$#@ you're fantastic. How can you do this ten times?
Just wanted to let you know, I had another level 2 yesterday and the baby is head down now. Still showing a low lying placenta though so I may get lucky after all. Perri told me most likely my placenta will move even more but if I want a section, he feels I should have one. He told me that my regular ob was a tough nut to crack though.
July 30th, 2007, 05:54 AM
I said what a rush didn't I lol

Personally if it where me I wouldn't take the chance of hemmoraging. I would opt for the section too.

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search