new to the board

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2007, 01:02 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hello im claire just introducing myself here i had 4 healthy pregnancies...then had my daughter at 24 weeks born alseep due to a cord accident in june 05...then i had a mm/c last year @ 11 weeks i just found im on my 7th pregnancy and im just so scared i have been told im high risk as i have had 2 losses...

August 16th, 2007, 01:52 PM
klfc28
Welcome to the board. And I am truely sorry for your losses, how truely sad!

I can only imagine how difficult and scary this pregnancy will be for you. Please feel free to let it all out here. I truely hope that you have a healthy and successful pregnancy.

Oh, I'm Kristin. This is my first pregnancy. I am not really high risk anymore, guess just a slight elevated risk but I lurk and post here still. I had to have major surgery at 17 weeks pregnant to remove a massive ovarian cyst. I had an elevated risk of preterm labor, but luckily we have had none of that. But without the surgery our little girl would have never made it and it put my own health at risk as well. Now we just have to monitor my incision area and her growth.
August 17th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
I am ddeply sorry for all your losses.

Welcome to the high risk board. Yes you are high risk just from your past history. Hope things go well for you.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
August 17th, 2007, 03:05 PM
mommyholly07's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommyholly07
I always feel funny welcoming someone to this board...because it's never by good reason that we are all here! But of course welcome to the board...but i'm sorry you have to be here. Sorry that you had 2 terrible losses. I had one early miscarriage and then had a perfect little boy...then they told me I had a missed miscarraige at 11 weeks with this pregnancy...but thank god they were VERY wrong! I am still high risk though...I have a uterine anomalie that puts me at risk for preterm labor (among other things). My name is Holly and I wish you all the best with this pregnancy. If you just want to vent frustration or need some support all the ladies here will listen and be here for you.
August 18th, 2007, 03:28 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
thank you guys for making me welcome...its nice to share my fears....i still cant quite believe what i ve been throu and not cracked up...but i can prolly tell for a fact that i will be by the end of this pregnancy...im stressed out now...at 6 weeks...

August 19th, 2007, 10:45 PM
mummy0507
i hope you have a h&h nine motnhs and it all goes smooth for you and bubsy...
im sorry for your 2 losses.... hugs.
August 20th, 2007, 12:11 PM
SandyJ's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Hi Claire!

I hope everything goes well for you too! I too was labeled high risk because of a previous loss from Potters Syndrome. Fortunately I was just removed from h/r after confirming that I am past the danger stage for Potters. I still lurk too to see how everyone is doing. I hope you will make it to 40 weeks and have a healthy baby!

August 21st, 2007, 08:31 PM
paganmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Claire! *hugs* I am new to the board as well. I am sorry for your losses. May you be blessed with an uneventful and safe pregnancy and a beautiful baby to come!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search