appt today, peri referral

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Well, I had my second OB appt today. The Dr. is referring me to a perinatologist so now I'll be seeing both him and the peri. Hopefully I'll be going in the next 2 weeks.

The baby looked great. The Dr. even told me what he thinks we are having, despite me not wanting to know. It's still early though so he could still be wrong. I have to admit though, that I could even tell what it is. Just takes the excitement of not finding out away. Some of my labs came back better than expected, some worse. They also measured the baby twice and said 10w 3d the first time and 10w 6d the second time. I'm supposed to be 10w 4d according to my first ultrasound but according to my LMP I should be 11w 2d. Not sure what date they will use now. Got a script for zofran. Despite the fact that I gained 4lbs, with me having diabetes and throwing up all the time, it is really making things bad. Hopefully this will help.

So I'll talk to the peri in 2 weeks about starting on different meds. Hopefully, everything will go well.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
August 22nd, 2007, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Keep us posted, ms boo!!!
August 23rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
klfc28
Hope all goes well with the peri! And the meds help out some.

Just keep in mind, that most likely he could very well be wrong about gender. At that stage the genital organs look exactly the same and it doesn't change into what it is suppose to until around week 15 or so. Usually the only difference at this stage is in which direction it is pointing.
August 23rd, 2007, 12:17 PM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
good luck with your peri appointment/

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search