Tuesday is my day!

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2007, 07:34 PM
mommyholly07's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommyholly07
I'll be having my c-section on tuesday! WHOO HOO! Of course I still have tonight and tomorrow to go...but it's looking good. I have my last prenatal appointment tomorrow then I have my surgery at 1pm on tuesday. This is my second c-section...but i think I am more nervous now then I was then! I think it's cause I know what to expect and i am not looking forward to the un-pleasant things about it...like the spinal is the worst for me...getting that, and not being able to move from the chest down.

I think I am as prepard for the big day as I can be...but I know I am gonna have a hard time with not having my son with me...i have never spent a whole day or night without him! I know my hubby is perfectly able...but he has never done all the things I do all day before...i worry about how they'll do without me! I know my son and hubby will be at the hospital with me for most of the day everyday...but...it's gonna be wierd.
August 26th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy

you're going to do great! Try to let all of your fears go and live in the moment. Tuesday is going to be a beautiful day! Keep us posted
August 26th, 2007, 07:57 PM
HighwayDaisy
Yay! Congrats! Have faith in the hubby and try to enjoy the good parts about Tuesday! Baby will be here soon!
August 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM
paganmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You will be just fine! I can't wait to hear back from you and hear the story of the birth.

</div>
August 26th, 2007, 09:06 PM
klfc28
Good luck!! Sure all will be a-ok!!

Just don't let your son wander behind the hospital bed! My SIL just had baby #2 on Friday, and yesterday my nephew was taken up to the hospital to visit (he is almost 2) and he wandered behind the bed and set off the Code Blue alarm, sending loads of people into the room. They were very unhappy! And my mom was ticked and took him home right away. My mom wasn't able to get him out before this happened because she had the baby in her arms on the other side of the room, my SIL was in the bathroom, and her friend was not paying attention at all.
August 27th, 2007, 05:02 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
Oh how exciting. I wish you a speedy recovery and a healthy baby.

If I where to ever have to have a section they'd need to put me straight out because spinals and epi's don't work on me.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search