need advice

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Veteran
Hi every-one so far everything has been fine now 14 weeks 2day! The last week are so I have had these pains in my left side feels like cramps almost I have never had that before and the hurt. I does not seem to matter I can be sitting are standing and they just come on kind of sudden for maybe 1 min then leave. have not called my ob. have any of you had this kind of pain?
Aso I have a lot of persure on my pelvic sometime I can not stand up straight for a few min. and this is not that painful just different. I have had this before but only when I am like almost due and 14 weeks!! and then it is still not the same it feels like a fist on my pelvic bone pushing at all times. is this normal?
I have been pregnant 5 times so I am use to growing pains but this does not feel any-thing like growing pains!!

Thank everyone for your help in listening to me.

November 30th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
You really should be seeing your doctor about this. There could be many reasons for what is going on. Your not bleeding or spotting so more than likely its your round ligaments (the pains could feel different each time) or your apendix (right side half way between your belly button and right hip) or an ovarian cyst etc.
All these kinda things happen when you are pregnant too.

So it should be checked.
Good luck.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
December 1st, 2007, 02:12 PM
Veteran
Quote:
You really should be seeing your doctor about this. There could be many reasons for what is going on. Your not bleeding or spotting so more than likely its your round ligaments (the pains could feel different each time) or your apendix (right side half way between your belly button and right hip) or an ovarian cyst etc.
All these kinda things happen when you are pregnant too.

So it should be checked.
Good luck.[/b]

Thanks, seein the ob dec.7 and like I said no bleeding( that god). I think I am just worried that I am not doing enough, like I have only had 1 u/s and I see my ob every 4 weeks but I read online where women are seeing their ob every 2 weeks and having serval u/s. maybe it is good that I dont see him that often, but I am going to ask for a u/s at this visit due to us moving(just want to make sure everything is ok)
thanks again.
December 1st, 2007, 02:23 PM
Are you in Canada like me?
just curious.

I never went bi weekly or had 46 ultrasounds when I am pregnant.
And I am high risk big time.

Sanity is a cozy lie.

December 1st, 2007, 03:01 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Are you in Canada like me?
just curious.

I never went bi weekly or had 46 ultrasounds when I am pregnant.
And I am high risk big time.[/b]

No we are in south ms. and their are not many high risk dr. here. my husband is active army and we are moving again this time to el paso tx. so come jan I will have a new dr.
I have been told their are very good high risk ob in tx. guess I will have to wait in see.
I notice online that woman have a lot of testing and u/s so I was thinking maybe there was something more that I need to be doing around here you do not have that many u/s.
Just wanted to add I no what you are talking about I have had a IUD, 2 LEEPS, 2 pre-term, water broke at 20 weeks, still born, and a pa. and still only see the ob. every 4 weeks!! so I am like thing whats wrong with me at this point.lol
December 1st, 2007, 03:43 PM
Nothing wrong with you.
Keep it that way k?

Nothing wrong with you.
Keep it that way k?

Sanity is a cozy lie.

December 11th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Nothing wrong with you.
Keep it that way k?

Nothing wrong with you.
Keep it that way k?[/b]

Well went to my ob. everything is fne, just growing pains he said anyway they had to get my medical record for me due to this being my last viist to him, we are moving in dec. so I will have a new ob, in el paso tx come jan. any way I was looking through my record and like it just blow me away ! there are thing on there I had not thought about like scarred uterus what does that mean ? also all the things I already knew about I guess when you are reading what someone writes about you it can freak you out.
anyway everything is fine and I am going to keep it that way if I can!!!
December 11th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Glad to hear it

Glad to hear it

Sanity is a cozy lie.

December 11th, 2007, 01:51 PM
there is an echo in here isn't there