How about a Dec 3 update

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
How are you feeling this week.
Any news to report on your condition?
Any hot doctors at your hospital you care to tell us about?

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
December 3rd, 2007, 05:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This week is awful for me... DH and I have been having some problems, I was maliciously attacked by a someone in my firehouse in a slandering letter to my entire company (for NO reason), Christmas is so soon and I cant find anything to get for my mother, the house isnt decorated yet, I hate my job and cant even fathom going back to that stress, and I picked up a nasty stomach bug somewhere and have been sick as a dog for 2 days. I had an appt with my OB today- but at the least minute mine had an emergency pop up with another patient so I got stuck with a new Dr and didnt get the u/s I had scheduled for today (we were supposed to be finding out the sex and I had been really holding on to that for my source of happiness lately). All the Dr did was ask me if I was feeling OK, tell me I was gaining weight appropriately and my vitals looked good and listen to the HB on the doppler. UGH. And my shots have been a total nightmare, there isnt a spot left for me to use that isnt covered with hematomas and bad bruises. My next appt with my Peri is the 21st of Dec and they will be upping my shots from 2 times a day to 3 or 4. At least I will hopefully get the anatomy scan then too. Oh I wish things could just settle for a bit and be enjoyable.

Sorry for the long rant, guess I just had more on my mind than I thought...
December 3rd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Oh my gosh Emily, you have alot on your plate. You need a (((HUG)))

Hope things settle for you. Find your happy place.

Sanity is a cozy lie.

December 3rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Emily,
Sorry to hear about all you are going through. Hopefully you'll get feeling better and things will settle down for you. HUGS

I got more bad news today. Went for yet another eye exam. The ophthalmologist said this is the worst he has seen my eyes. The hemorhages that were better at my appt a month ago have all returned and I have 2 new big ones in one of my eyes. They are concerned again about retina detachment. My high blood pressures are just making it all worse. I have to go back in 2 weeks to a different Dr. that has more experience with "complicated cases".

I go tomorrow to the perinatologist so I'm packing a bag tonight, just in case. I don't know which is worse, the possibility of an early baby or the possibility of eye surgery. With my luck it's going to be both.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
December 3rd, 2007, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the hugs and support ladies, things will get better I know. And in relation to what some others go through I know my complaints are miniscule- it just all seems to come all at once doesnt it?

Mommy Boo Im sorry to hear your eye troubles are back and things are looking shakey. I hope all goes well at your appt tomorrow and that you wont end up needing surgery either. Saying prayers for no more hospital time and surgeries for you! HUGS~
December 4th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Ya know when you have uber high sugar like you did last week your going to get those hemmorages.

Diabetes is a cruel cruel disease

Sanity is a cozy lie.

December 6th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to corey92902
Been a long week.... We moved from a 3 bdrm house to a 4 bdrm house this week. We finally got everything out of the old house yesterday and turned in the keys. Now comes the fun of organizing and storing everything. I didn't do much other then clean really. I felt completely useless and I hated every minute of that. But I did it so I wouldn't end up in the hospital. I had a few contractions at night when I settled down from the long days. But it was only 3 at most each time. So nothing really major to go and get checked for. Though my back is just down right killing me. I can't even stand after getting out of bed. I look like an old brittle woman trying to stand straight up. I need to call my dr. to have her put in for a chiropactor consult again. I asked for it over a month and a half ago and the dang military insurance still hasn't given me any info on which chiropractor I can go to. I know I need it really bad. This having the weight of two babies right at my middle is just down right killing me.

Lately I have been having so many ppl ask me if I was really close to my due date and are shocked to hear that I still have a little over 10 more weeks to go. Then they are even more shocked to hear that I am having twins. The babies have been having their little fights and stuff in my belly and the little girl who is head down has been having a blast pushing on my cervix. No, matter how many times I have done this that is still very uncomfortable to feel.

Well, that is my update. I have one appt next week and another the week after that.
28 year old Military wife and Proud mommy of 5 with #6 on the way!!!

December 7th, 2007, 05:43 AM
You know I always say when you are pregnant don't judge a book by its cover. The size you will be is soley dependant on the postion of the baby (s) and how much time you spend in the fridge.

If you are carrying up and out everybody will assume you are due any sec. If you are carrying low and towards your spine they won't believe you are due when you are due.

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search