wondering if anyone could help

Forum: High Risk Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi guys I've never posted here before, I just discovered the June DDC and have been fairly active there but noone is on right now and I'm feeling worried. I have been in the hospital twice in two weeks for stomach problems and dehydration; the last time being Friday and Saturday(yesterday). Friday they checked me for miscarriage because I had some symptoms(cramps and not keeping fluids/foods down). I have felt fine all day today, and been on my feet cleaning house for most of the day. I keep feeling pressure towards my rear but it gets better when I sit down. Is this really bad or should a good nights rest solve the problem. Never had any complications with my first baby, so I am freaking a little right now. THanks

December 30th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Sebastians_mom
I don't know the full history of the problems you have been having so it's hard to give any advice. The pressure/pain is something that I get regularly and most women in my dcc seem to get, especially when I push myself during the day. I cramped so bad tonight and could barely walk because i went on a crazy 5 hour cleaning spree, didn't rest enough and didn't keep up my fluids. After drinking a ton of water and laying down for a few hour s I feel fine again. Maybe get some sleep and if it hasn't improved by morning call the dr/nurse?
December 31st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
What you need to do is leave the cleaning for a few days and take it easy. It is normal in a second or subsequent pregnancy to have pressures and pains and discomforts that where not there in the first pregnancy. Pregnancy is hard on a girls body and you have to expect your body will complain about it if you do it more than once.

You should try and have alot more water in your life. Dehydration will give you these symptoms too.
Hope everything works out for you.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search