Scared

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, later today (5pm Pacific time) is when our first u/s is. I'm getting scared. I had a little bit of nausea (not much) this morning after I ate breakfast, but that's the first nausea I've had since around noonish on Tuesday. And, I haven't been as tired over the last couple of days. AND, usually when I roll over at night, my boobs have that killer pain until they get "resettled" and last night I don't recall that happening. So, I'm scared that what few pg symptoms I have are going away and that something bad is happening. We are 8 weeks today and I think it's too soon for those things to be disappearing.

I've been praying super hard over the last day or so. I keep thinking that God allowed us to get pg on our last month of trying and by doing so He won't let anything bad happen. I'm sorry, I'm just really scared of finding out bad news later today.

May 7th, 2009, 12:30 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh sweetie, I wish I could give you some hugs in person. I truely think everything is going perfect and you're going to see a beautiful little beanie. Text me tonight if you feel up to it after your appointment.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 7th, 2009, 12:55 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I agree! I believe you are going to see a beautiful bean!
I know it's easier said than done, but relax! Just be excited to see your little one!

May 7th, 2009, 04:54 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
so many HUGS for you today Jessica...i know just how scared you are! I was shaking going into my 8wk u/s and I was convinced that something was wrong again (my boobs were hurting less too) and everything was fine. I think there's something in the nature of miracles that makes them surprise us (or perhaps in our nature to doubt)....i will be praying everything goes perfectly and you get to see a strong healthy hb!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
May 7th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jess. I was terrified until I actually heard the h/b. The doctor checked my bp after he let me hear the heartbeat and it had dropped significantly from when the nurse checked it at the beginning of the appointment. I had myself in a panic and my bp was through the roof.

May 8th, 2009, 07:53 AM
SnowAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how scary it is. I hope everything is alright.

How was your u/s?

May 8th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Delsol's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I am reading these out of order so you already know your little one is fine! Just wanted to add that some of the pregnancy signs WILL naturally fade as you enter the second trimester. The boobs become less tender, and the m/s will stop. That's when being pregnant really gets fun!

May 10th, 2009, 05:52 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Jess - I'm so glad that everything is fine......Don't worry about the symptoms....they will come and go.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search