Update on my 2nd appt! (xposted)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2009, 08:44 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
So today we got to hear the baby's heartbeat! It wasn't without it's drama as it took a bit for my dr to find the heartbeat (which had me totally panicked) but everything's great and the hb was in the 160s, which she said was at the higher end of the normal range

Most of the appt was actually about my m/s...the weight loss since last appt has them concerned. Basically I've opt'd not to be put on a 3rd m/s med (for now) but if I lose 2 more lbs then I either will need to try an additional med and/or have home health care where they come in and provide daily IVs. Blah

Anyway it was awesome to hear the baby's hb - we did a little recording of it...not sure how i can share it on JM, but will try to figure that out later today.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
May 19th, 2009, 08:56 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to BeckyM
Yay for hearing the heartbeat!!!! Isn't it an old wives tale, that a fast heartbeat means a little girl is coming??

Sorry about the m/s sweetie! I hope you don't lose any more weight and don't need to worry about meds or IVs.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
May 19th, 2009, 11:08 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
YAY!! I'm so happy you got to hear the HB!
Hope the m/s lets up on you soon! Isn't there anything high calorie you can stomach to avoid the IV?

May 19th, 2009, 02:11 PM
trainermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay, Lara for a heartbeat! That is great news! Wow, you must be very ill, you poor thing! I'm so sorry! I hope that you get to feeling better very soon...

May 20th, 2009, 02:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on the heartbeat! Sorry to hear about your m/s though. Hope it starts to ease up soon.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 20th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awesome news about the h/b! Becky's right....the 'ol wive's tale is the faster the beat the better the chances of a girl. And, yet, it still may be too early to go by that because the h/b goes up and then down and levels off....I just don't know when that is. I'm sorry you're so sick. I hope it goes away soon and you don't need anymore intervention.

May 20th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for a healthy little HB!!! I hope the m/s settles down for you quickly

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search