Weekly update 4/4- 4/10

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2010, 07:44 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Whats going on??? Appointments, updates, and pictures!!

CJ is feeling much better, started him on a new antibiotic on Friday that would treat the UTI as well as the ear infection. He's getting back to his normal self. I dropped him off at daycare, and while the other babies were crying I put him in the swing and he was just looking around, and even laughed at one of the b when she said something to him. He is such a good boy!!
I posted a day in the life in my PR so there are lots of pictures there-http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...life-samf.html
And if you have me on FB you have to go look at the torture pictures I did of him for Easter! Lets just say cotton balls and a naked butt were involved!

April 5th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay CJ! Great pics! Cute house

Lucky mother to five!

April 5th, 2010, 09:21 AM
kimberley228's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kimberley228
Hi Ladies,

Sam, the pics were so cute! I'm so glad that CJ is feeling better.

AFM, three days unitl my u/s and my appointment with the complicated OB (for the GD). I'll find out if I'll need to be on meds or insulin and if we're having a boy or girl all in the same day!

April 5th, 2010, 09:59 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Sam - aww those pics are so cute! glad CJ is feeling better!

Kimberley - good luck at your appt...that's a lot of stuff to find out all at once...hope you don't need the insulin!

AFM: Well Savannah's starting to feel better and we haven't used her nebulizer in past couple of days...DH & I are STILL unbelievably sick, so much so that I'm thinking about going back in to see doc. 9 days and I still run a 100 degree fever every day and I think I've given myself a concussion (seriously!) with the coughing Side note on Easter: We didn't get any Easter Bunny pics because at her daycare last week they had a big Easter party/egg hunt with a Easter Bunny....her teachers brought the babies out to see the fun and apparently the Easter Bunny scared the bejeezus outta Savannah so she wants NOTHING to do with giant Easter Bunnies now. Hopefully this hasn't scarred her permanently - I want cute Easter pics next year!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad that CJ and Savannah are doing better.
Kimberley, good luck at your appointments.

AFM ~ I have a family planning appointment this week. It is mostly because it is the only type of medical appointment I can get at the health department and since my body seems to still be a bit confused from Katie's birth, maybe some contraceptive stuff will help it get back into sync.

April 5th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam, loved the pictures.

Hope CJ and Savannah are feeling better ladies.

Kimberly, hope your appt goes well and you get to know boy/girl, that's so exciting!

Beth, I had to laugh about you saying your body was confused. Sometimes I can't believe they ever go back to normal again after seeing what goes on.

AFM, nothing to report! That's good news in itself. I don't go back for another couple of weeks, at 36 weeks. I skipped an appt in there for next week, it just gets to be to much going so often and as long as I feel good and baby's moving all right I feel okay skipping one. My DH came home on Friday from being gone all week and ssaid, "Wow, baby girl has sure grown". Just this last week, my tummy is getting much bigger and Im losing stomach space, which leads to all sorts of fun issues (I know you all remember!).

Hope everyone has a great week!

April 5th, 2010, 01:27 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam - the pics are adorable!!! and loved the facebook ones too.

Lara - I hope you all feel better soon! **hugs**

Kimberly - good luck at your appt sweetie!! I can't wait to find out what you're having, and hope you don't have to do too much to manage your glucose levels.

Beth - good luck sweetie! I hope the contraceptives work to get your body un-confused.

Lenore - You're next for having our next LO here. Can't wait to find out what you're having and meet your LO!!!!

Mari - I can't believe how close we both are!!! It won't be much longer now.

AFM, nothing to report after last week's news. LOL! My next doc appt is this Wednesday, and "lucky" me gets to start internal checks and they're doing the swabbing for the Group B testing. They'll be doing a NST as well before the appt, and then just the regular appt. It's all going so fast for me, and I cannot believe it won't be long now til we have Little Mark here with us. Guess we really need to get that crib put together. . . LOL! Okay, with work, it's still just as crazy. I'm just taking a few moments now (and shutting my door) just to get a few moments to myself to de-stress some, and then I hope to leave at 4:00. Hopefully DH is able to leave work on time. He should be calling shortly to say he's on his way. I took a long walk at lunch, but still feel a bit frazzled. They also haven't turned on the AC and it's over 80 degrees here outside today and very stuffy inside. It's supposed to get to upper 80s by Wednesday, so that's not going to get any better for me either. Ugh! Thankfully I'm off early on Wednesday for my appt and then off Thursday all day. DH has multiple appts on Thursday so I took the day off to.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was nice, I didn't participate as much in the church as I typically do, did much more sitting then standing, but still enjoyed myself. And then on Saturday, we got out and took a very long walk at a local park. The weather was lovely & we took multiple breaks and had a great time. We also took along our camera & tripod, and here's some really cute pics we got as well. I was 35 weeks on Saturday and Wow I'm all belly!

Goofball DH wanted to compare bellies. Mine is MUCH bigger then his.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Last edited by BeckyM; April 5th, 2010 at 01:30 PM.
April 5th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow Becky you look great and yes Mark is going to be here before you know it!!

AFM, SEVEN SLEEPS (my ds is doing the countdown)...starting to feel very real and exciting. I've finally washed my newborn baby clothes, wraps, basinette etc. must be nesting because I've even been scrubbing the pram out (it's a phil & ted with the double kit which has been the best pram ever for our two boys but it's been used so much that I just want it to look as sparkling as possible for my brand new babe!).

Sorry ladies I did read everything but have to get moving this morning. I will post pics this week sometime too - it's been a while!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
April 6th, 2010, 06:46 AM
7 sleep countdown! That's so cute!! It seems like just yesterday, you got your BFPs and here you are about to have your LO.

April 6th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Becky you look so cute!!!!

Wow Lenore 7 sleeps!!!
then Becky and Mari!!

It just seems so weird, It seems like last week were all still TTC, chart stalking and going through the woes of AF! Now some of us have our little bundles and the others will be here before we know it! And crazy me am getting ready to go back on the TTC train!

April 6th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam, I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe that Lenore is so close to holding her LO in her arms and Becky & Mari are right there approaching their EDDs. Of course, we have our other ladies that it seems only said they got their BFPs yesterday and before we know it, this room will be filled with new LOs and then we will have mommies having more babies to add to the joyous group. Then, we have those of us who are already holding our LOs in our arms and wow, am I amazed at how fast time has gone and how much Katie has grown! She modeled her first swim suit for Aunt Bek last Friday (I will post pics of the Katie and Aunt Bek Good Friday modeling extravaganza later this week).

April 7th, 2010, 04:35 AM
It does seem unbelievable that we'll soon be having more LOs to share here on our board!!! We had quite the stretch between deliveries, and now several of us due within weeks of each other. So exciting!!!!

I hope you all are doing great today. It's going to be another hot day today here in Maryland, in the 90s again, but thankfully work has finally turned on the AC so I'm not as miserable as I was on Monday morning. I'll be waiting outside to catch the bus for my doc appt later, but other then that it won't be too bad. I moved up my lunchtime walks to 11:30ish instead of 12:00/12:30ish due to the heat these past few days and will do the same today. In the evenings, DH & I have been walking after 7:00 when it eases up some too. It is way too early to have these hot temps here and I can't wait for Friday when the temps will be their typical 60s for this time of the year. And I'm counting my blessings that I'm not due in August, as I can't imagine having these temps stick around continuously until delivery. I don't know how you late summer mamas did it.

So other then the weather, I'm feeling okay and looking forward to hearing what the doctors say at today's appt. Not looking forward to the internal check or the Group B testing, but just that it's getting closer & closer. Does that even make sense?

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

April 7th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Becky, I love the pictures! You and Tony look so happy and excited .

Lenore, 7 sleeps! Wow, so excited for you.

AFM, this week has gotten better than it started. Friday night, the 5 youngest all threw up overnight in their beds. I would just get one bed stripped, kid cleaned up, carpet steam cleaned, and other one would start. I was exhaused. It went on on Saturday and than on Easter my MIL was convinced they would be fine (I think she thought I was exaterating) Sally (3) threw up at the table, right on her plate. Yep, that was fun. So I cleaned her and the table up, and the gathering moved outside where my MIL had a plate of Easter cupcakes. She had them all decorated and had spent lots of time on them. She put them in front of Travis (almost 2) and he threw up all over them. We left. Monday was better. So we took a drive to run an errand and Travis threw up in the van, all over the car seat, they are hard to clean! Than we get home Sally threw up and yesterday she did all over the table at lunch. I am exhausted! But.....Everyone slept threw the night last night with no puking. Of course the little baby decided it would be fun to play punching bag with mama's internal organs, so I was up anyway. Oh well, at least there is no cleanup.

Hope everyone else is well!

April 7th, 2010, 07:58 AM
OMG Mari!!!
How horrible!! I hope they all are feeling better!

April 7th, 2010, 02:35 PM
sorry Mari, but the pic inside my head of your LO throwing up all over the cupcakes cracks me up!

Becky, gorgeous pics! Its almost time!!!

Lenore, less than a week!!

Nil new here, doing yard work, dh is working super lots, I have two sitters here during the week, the housekeeper is coming tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy...

Lucky mother to five!

April 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mari - so many sick kids at once has to make life hard. Guess your MIL will believe you next time!

April 7th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Adding some pics (probably a picture overload actually - sorry!)!

Firstly - Jonah's 3rd birthday a few weeks ago...
This one taken on his actual birthday - he was so excited! (The girls on the left are twins - his buddies, my eldest ds Oliver next to him and the girls' brother (Oliver's 'best mate') next to him!)

From the birthday party - one of Jonah blowing out candles plus an attempted family shot at the end of the party when jonah didn't want a bar of any more photos...

My belated preggo shots:
33wks 6 days

34weeks

35wks 1day

37wks 5days

38wks 1 day (taken yesterday)

April 8th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lenore, loved the pictures! And I do have to say, you look great! Can't wait to "meet" your little one. You are so close!

April 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Aww Lenore you look awesome!! Love the b-day party pics!!

April 8th, 2010, 09:26 PM
great pics Lenore!

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search