Induction is scheduled!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2010, 04:00 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll pop back on later after I get some more sleep, but wanted to give you ladies an update.

Obvioulsy No Mark yet! I think he's just too comfy inside me at this point. I had my round of doc appointments yesterday afternoon. Both the high risk doc & regular OB. I'm now on modified bedrest, not able to go into work anymore, and the induction is set to begin Tuesday evening at 8pm. We're to report to the hosptial at 8pm that evening. So far, I don't have much cervix changes, very little dilation (still only a fingertip), and the doc said they'll begin that evening with something to start the dilation and get my cervix ready. Wednesday morning, he'll break my water and we go from there. I'd LOVE for him to come out on his own, but am also relieved to have a set date now. I'm so ready to meet him. As far as the bedrest, I was so tired at the appointment (actually fell asleep waiting for the doctor after the ultrasound & in the waiting rooms waiting for the appointments) - I can't remember exactly what she said but it was something about me having too many peaks showing in the bloodflow measurements and she could tell I was doing too much and on my feet too much. Said I had to rest as much as possible, keep off the feet (which were very swollen yesterday & my legs too). So, I'm here at home today. Tony has left for work and I'm going to catch some more zzzz's. I'm on the laptop currently already in bed with kitty curled up on my legs. She is still sticking very close to me lately.

So it looks like possibly a Cinco de Mayo baby.

I'll be back on later when I'm more awake.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 30th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A Cinco de Mayo baby sounds wonderful, Becky! However, if he was born before midnight on Tuesday, I am sure that you would not complain either.

April 30th, 2010, 06:59 AM
kimberley228's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kimberley228
How exciting Becky... I can't wait to see pics of little Mark!

April 30th, 2010, 07:59 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*lurking* as I'm always checking on you girlie! I'm sooooo excited for you and make sure you listen to those doctors!! Stay off your feet, rest, and take advantage of the sleep right now because soon it won't be there so much!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

April 30th, 2010, 08:14 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Yes Becky - stay off your feet...you need all the rest you can get now.....can't wait to see pics of Mark....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
April 30th, 2010, 02:18 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
YA Becky!! Next week he will be here! I'm so excited for you!!!!
You have to let us know when he gets here!

PMing you!!

April 30th, 2010, 04:41 PM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies! I did follow orders today, and took it easy all day long. I obviously was more tired then I thought as I slept quite a bit in this morning, and then spent the day either in bed or on the couch. The swelling did go down. Yay!! DH called several times to check up on me, and the doc did as well. We're to call the hospital an hour before we go by 7pm to make sure they have a bed available. If they end up with alot of deliveries or emergencies, they'll have us come in at a later time if needed.

So for now, we just wait for Tuesday. I hope you all had a great Friday!

As far as Tuesday or Wednesday when we have things happening, we'll be texting Jess & Sam with updates (I won't wake them in the middle of the night though. ) and I'm sure they'll pass that along to you ladies for me.

Thanks, ladies in advance!!! I don't know how I survived all the time I was TTC and throughout this pregnancy without you all.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 30th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay Becky! I hope all goes smoothly and I can't wait to meet Mark.
May 1st, 2010, 04:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cinco de Mayo...? I don't understand ....

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 1st, 2010, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah Becky! Hang in there! We're thinking of you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search