Weekly Updates June 20-26

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2010, 06:34 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Whats going on ladies? Appts? milestones? and pictures please!

AFM- survived the weekend at FIL's. Took CJ swimming- didn't get any pics but he loved the water! Going to MIL and S-FIL's tonight for dinner to celebrate Fathers Day with S-FIL, plus it's his birthday.

CJ is getting closer and closer to sitting up on his own. He can make it for a minute if he is leaning forward, but if he sits up he topples over. And thinking we will have a tooth any day now!

June 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads! It's not Father's Day here until September.

Clever boy CJ to nearly be sitting up!

Layla is just so beautiful ... such a smiley bub - after she's had a good sleep and feed of course . She's getting so big!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
June 21st, 2010, 08:12 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay for nearly-sitting and happy babies!

I took the four kids camping by myself this weekend, we're home and tired but alive! I have tonsillitis, but everyone else is good, so that's okay
June 22nd, 2010, 02:43 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam - Good job CJ!! I can't wait to see pics of him sitting all by himself.

Lenore - glad Layla is doing good. I just love those baby smiles. Have you been successful in getting them on camera much, Mark usually stops when I pull the camera out.

Marie - yay for camping by yourself and everyone surviving. Hope you feel better soon!

Hi, ladies! We're doing good here, other then mama getting very little sleep. Little Mark must be going thru a growth spurt as he's eating every 1-2 hours these past 2 days. I'm so exhausted, and must admit my boobs are also getting tired. It's worth it though, and like Lenore & Layla, he's smiling alot now especially after these feedings. Such a cutie!! Our 40 day blessing was good at the church on Sunday, and we got some cute pics of him that day and with DH as well for their first Father's Day. Weather wise, it's hot & miserable here so we're sticking close to the house these days. Other then that, it's all good.

DH just left, and I know the hungry monster will want to eat soon, so I'm going to jump in the shower while I have a chance. Take care everyone, and I'll try to upload some new pics later today.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
June 22nd, 2010, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
First off, yay for happy, healthy children.

Marie ~ Hope you feel better soon. I have never had tonsillitis but I am sure it is quite painful. I had a bout with tracheitis once and it was horrible.

Becky ~ Glad the 40 day blessing went well. Can't wait to see the pics. Definitely sounds like Mark is going through a growth spurt.

Sam ~ Let us know when CJ gets his toofer. I am beginning to wonder if Katie will get one before she turns one.

Lenore ~ I know that Layla is just getting more gorgeous by the day.

AFM ~ I am working nights 1-9 all week and I didn't realize how much stuff there is to remember. I have to multi task doing photo processing, general check out and basically being the Girl Friday.

June 23rd, 2010, 05:55 AM
kimberley228's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kimberley228
Hi ladies...

It sounds like everyone is doing well. Glad to hear it. AFM, things are moving along. Blood sugars have been pretty good. No real problems. I'm really enjoying little Andrew kicking around (except at bedtime). I just found out they are giving me a baby shower at work next week and I'm really excited. We have a small office, but it should be fun.

Speaking of work, I've been super busy. So many changes going on and my workload just doubled. I am now assisting two managers instead of one. So that's why I haven't been around much. It's going to be quite the adjustment.

Hope everyone has a great week!

June 25th, 2010, 06:09 AM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Sounds like everyone is doing good....Marie - get better soon!!!

AFM - Matt said "dada" the other day (the day after Father's Day)....Tim was soooo excited. He has another tooth coming in, one of the top ones, and he's learned how to clap. He can sit up on his own for about 30 seconds, then topples. Does better if there is a toy between his legs that he can focus on, but then he just topples again. Took him to the docs the other day because I was getting nervous about his spine sticking out so much in his lower back, but the doc just said that because he is growing lengthwise quicker than widthwise, then he is getting leaner and the bones will show more.....oh well. I just wanted another opinion, so I'm glad I went. Busy weekend for us. My sister is getting married Sunday, so rehearsal today, work tomorrow then the wedding. Now if we can just keep the chicken pox away, we'll be doing good.....(Our friend had it, and now his boy has it and Matt was near the little one last Saturday....) Everyone have a good weekend!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search