Week of 7/25 -7/30

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2010, 08:16 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
See I can get this up!!

SO what s going on??????

Nothing here really. Got Dh's step sister coming to see his parents so we are headed out there tomorrow night.
DH's sister is coming this weekend for her HS reunion and is staying with us.

Chiropractor has been working wonders on me. My hips are beginning to feel normal again. He is going to start on my neck now that he was able to do x-rays.
CJ is perfect as always.

July 26th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi all!

I have been kind of MIA from this board but I have an excuse and her name is Abigail!

I started back to work last week so I am trying to get back into that routine but having to learn how to adjust it with a newborn. So far I am really happy with her daycare provider. I hated to leave her but I know that it is something that had to be done because there's no way we would make it with just hubby's income.

Glad things are better for you Sam and hope things continue to improve!

July 26th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She's adorable Tonya and already looking lovely and chubby!

Sam, so glad your hips are improving. Were they just giving you trouble or do you have a diagnosed problem with them? I've been thinking about going to see a chiro as I took Layla and he mentioned just from looking at me that I'm a bit out of alignment!

Anyway, layla and I have head colds. Can't wait for the warmer weather so that all these nasty bugs stop floating round.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
July 27th, 2010, 07:17 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Aww what a cutie!! Glad to have you back Tonya!!

Lenore- pretty much just out of alignment. My hip would just not stay in place. I feel like I can move so much better now.

July 27th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love my chiropracter! We go every couple of weeks for wellness, even the kids are adjusted. Our insurance doesn't cover it so that stinks, but it's so good for our health and we feel so good after. I have to admit when we went in last Thursday, my DH completely embarressed me. We go to church with the chiropracter and know him fairly well. So Andy went in to be adjusted and when the chiropracter asked what messed up his back so bad this week (he was really sore) he told him it was from having crazy sex with his wife! Of course I didn't know what he told him until we left because I wasn't in the exam room with him, so I was super embarressed when I saw him at church. My DH has a great sense of humor and is a riot, so I'm not surprised he said that.

I just updated in the chit chat about my day, you can check it out, Miss Lila needs some food!

HOpe everyone is well!

July 27th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam~ Glad you are feeling some better.

Tonya ~ Abigail is gorgeous.

Lenore~ Hope you and Layla are feeling better.

Mari~ Andy sounds like Mike. Of course, he would tell while I was around just to see me blush.

AFM~ I checked and I am not eligible for anything. I guess working and trying doesn't pay sometimes. If the pain gets too bad, I will ask for an annointing at church. I have complete faith in the healing power of God.

I wanted to share a picture I took after work of Katie and Mike playing in the pool on my sister's deck. It was placed there so Katie could play in the water without having to have the pool sitting on the ground. She is showing off her teeth (at least as much as she ever shows them).

July 29th, 2010, 06:07 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Hi guys...sorry I've been away...been busy with work and Matt and everything else...not much time for computers anymore....

So Matt is doing good. He finally loves the pool....he just sits in it and splashes and plays (usually with just a plain ole' plastic cup). He is always trying to stand up, but not crawling yet. Gets around by scootching his butt across the floor and rolling over and over and over...Can't stay still, not even for a diaper change. lol

His 9 mo appt is in 2 weeks and I can't wait cause I want to see how big he is getting. He seems to be getting longer....technically he has almost outgrown his car seat, lengthwise but not even close in height. We are hoping he can make it until close to his birthday and grammy is gonna get him a new one....
BTW - DH has agreed that if his job becomes permanent, which they are working on, then we can start the procedure again. And he keeps mentioning a little brother for Matty....woohoo!!!! Everyone have a good weekend!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
July 30th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pic of Katie in the pool is gorgeous Beth!

Casey crossing fingers your dh's job becomes permanent. That is fantastic that he is back on board with trying for #2!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search