Week of 8/15-8/21

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2010, 07:41 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
What's going on????

AFM- CJ is officially sitting up on his own! Where did my lil bab go?? Still technically in the 2WW but pretty sure this cycle is a bust.

August 16th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah CJ!!!! I love the new siggy. I'm still hoping for a BFP for you this cycle. Any reason you think this isn't IT?

AFM, we've had a busy time getting the garden done and put up for the winter. We made a trip to an Amish store (where we buy bulk) and we got 75 lbs of peaches, 20 lbs of blueberries, and 150 lbs of sugar and flour. Yeah, that's how we shop now. We canned all the peaches yesterday, 32 quarts, and today I'm hoping to work on the green beans. Andy had to work out of town for the week again, so I'm on my own this week. Bummer. Oh well, other than that things are good. Everyone's healthy and doing well. Miss Lila turned 3 months and she has hit 10 lbs! She's a little thing, which I'm enjoying to be honest. She has started smiling and tracking with her eyes, I'm so thrilled. We are also excited to be hoping for number 9 in the near future, so that makes me smile. I'm still nursing and haven't gotten AF back, but we can always hope. And no, I'm not pg.

Hope everyone has a good week. I'll check back on everyone and am hoping we see Marie back, I miss ya! Hopefully Becky, Jess, and Casey will check in also (among all the other ladies of course). We need some more updates.

We have great weather this week, hope you all do too!

August 16th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay CJ!!!! Hope the psycho-stalker is leaving you alone, Sam

Mari-I need some canning recipes, particulary peaches and pickles if you'd like to share

We just got home today, we've spent the past 31 nights camping in our trailer away from home-its great to be back! I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry, thankfully my front load holds three baskets at a time.
Nil new here, the kids are happy and healthy, the twins have been teething molars the past ten days, so little sleep and lots of Advil for all of us. E is trying to potty train, she's a work in progress that one Nolan is very excited for preschool starting on the 30th. One week from today is our Catholic wedding renewal!!! I can't wait! I have my final fitting this Friday, along with my rub-in tan and hair color, Monday is the day!! My wedding dress is still a secret from dh, he'll be very surprised Even the scanties have been purchased, he he
August 16th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ooh! Lots of to go around.

WTG CJ on sitting

WTG Lila on getting to weigh double digits.

WTG E on starting to potty train.

WTG Nolan on starting preschool at the end of the month.

WTG A and T on those molars starting to come in.

Okay, now for my aww's.

Sam ~ Sorry you feel like this isn't the month. Hope you get a soon.

Mari ~ on Andy having to work out of town.

Marie ~ on having lots of laundry to get done.

AFM ~ Katie is biting (well, sort of . . . as much as she can with only two upper teeth and some really tough lower gums) and standing for a few moments on her own. Her walk behind toys are getting a work out right now and she has found a new use for her learning chair. She uses the walk behind toy to push the learning chair against the couch, cruises from one item to the other and then climbs up in the chair and gets onto the couch to retrieve what ever had been placed there to keep it out of her mouth (usually her Pooh Bear or Talking Elmo). She is doing new stuff every day. It is hard to go to work because I know she is going to have all these new skills by the time I get home.
Mike loves his job. I am liking mine okay but since the photo lab supervisor has been out with an OTJ injury, I have had lots of extra shifts (love the money, hate working closing then opening because it plays havoc with my sleep schedule) and have been going more than 7 days without a day off.

August 16th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Beth, seven days?!!? That's ridiculous-I hope work settles down for you. I hear you on missing out when you're at work, I had alot of guilt over that with Nolan--she loves you, she knows who her mommy is, and income and groceries are important-you are doing just fine, mama
August 18th, 2010, 05:43 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Mari- So glad Lila is doing so well after she had you so scared!! And wow on the big grocery order!!

Marie- I can't wait to see pics of your wedding renew!!!

Beth- 7 days is rough! hang in there! Glad Mike is liking his job!

August 21st, 2010, 04:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You must be exhausted Beth. I too hope your work settles down soon.

Congrats again on your big news Sam!! How are you feeling?

Mari and Marie, you are both busy as always!! I always think I'm busy enough with my little gang .

One of my best buddies from school is due to have her baby on Monday, so I am excitedly waiting to find out if she has a boy or a girl (she has a 1yo girl currently).

Layla is now preferring her fingers to suck on for soothing rather than a paci. My boys weren't thumb suckers but if this is why she's slept through the night the past two nights then I'm all for it!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search