Week of 8/22- 8/28

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2010, 06:46 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Same old drill!

Well my week started off crappy with losing this pregnancy, but I am going to stay positive. I have a beautiful little boy to make it easier.
CJ is awesome of course. He was our bright point over the weekend at my great uncles funeral. And he is really trying to start crawling with his belly off the floor! I know this will mean dirty knees but at least his clothes won't be quite as dirty!

August 23rd, 2010, 10:05 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Sam, I am so sorry for your loss

AFM, its wedding day!! Funnel clouds and rain last night, so far bright and sunny! Wish us luck!!
August 23rd, 2010, 02:01 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Have a wonderful time Marie!!!

August 24th, 2010, 11:52 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! Sorry that I've not been here in quite a while. I've just been so busy these past few months. My Mom came up and stayed with us for 1 1/2 months which was wonderful!! She had so much fun with her newest grandbaby. Mark is #8 for her, and we of course had a great time together. She normally visits us each year and stays a few weeks, but I've always had to work during that time and could only take a day here & there with her. It was nice having all this time together. and today is my first day back to work and Mark in daycare. That is a mixture of feelings for me. I really like the lady we have to watch him, and they are close by my work so I can easily drop in whenever I want. That makes me feel a lot better. It was still hard though leaving him with her. Needless to say, it's been crazy here at work and I'm hoping things settle soon for me and I get back into a routine and of course hope to start having more time for JM. I've missed you all so much!! I do have pics, just need to find some time to upload to photobucket. Mark is growing so fast.

Take care & I hope to have more time tomorrow to jump online to get caught up.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 25th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam ~ I am so sorry for your loss.

Marie ~ You look gorgeous as does Miss E. Your DH and the boys look quite handsome as well. Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

Becky ~ I look the pic of Mark as your siggy. He is growing so much.

AFM ~ I am working all sorts of odd hours. I expect Katie to start running any day now. She has the skills, just not the nerve yet. Also, she is my little floor sweeper because no matter how often I go over the carpets, she can find little bits of fuzz and strings to put into her mouth anyway.

August 25th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What a week around here!

Sam, I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs and hopes for a new litte one in the future.

Becky, we've missed you!! I was wondering where you were. I bet Mark is as cute as ever. Good luck getting back to work and hope it goes well for you.

Marie, what a beautiful, beautiful family. REally, you are blessed. I hope you and DH had a good ceremony and a nice second honeymoon. Congratulations!

Beth, can't wait to see Katie up on two legs. When we have a crawler, it sure shows me how much dirt is on the floor, it can be scary. Hope work is going okay and that Mike is still working and enjoying his job.

As for us, not much here. We had 9 inches of rain last week in 4 days! Crazy. We have clay soil and our garden diddn't fair to well. We dug what potatoes didn't rot and I'm making mash potatoes today to freeze. I also took the tomatoes that were ripe, and will get the onions today. We get our second batch of chicks tomorrow, so we'll have to be at the post office at 7 to get them. Amazing, they go right through the mail. We fillled a 20 yard dumpster last night with construction debree and tore our old pop up camper up and put it in there. We don't fit in it anymore (shocker) and it was 40 years old, plus, we wanted the frame to build a portable chicken coop on.

Kids are all doing well, fighting a little cold though, hoping it doesn't pass.

Everyone have a great blessed week!

August 25th, 2010, 05:37 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Sounds like everyone else is having a busy week too....Started out for us with a birthday dinner (for me -it's today) with the inlaws....And then just working my tail off. I've finished all the painting in Matt's playroom and I have to say that it looks amazing and I can't wait to share pics...just need to upload them.
Matt just flat out refuses to crawl. He wants to stand all the time and as long as we are holding him, he'll take steps, wobbly, but steps. His 9mo appt went well. He's 17lbs 5 oz (birth 6lbs) and a whopping 28in long. He has gained an inch every month and is still outgrowing clothes lengthwise as quickly as we buy them. 9mo pants just fit in length, but the waist he needs like 3-6 max. Onsies depend on the brand...Gerber 6-9 no way, Carter's and Children's Place 6-9 ok, Oshkosh 6-9 are good. But he is wearing some 12 and 18 month clothes too....Not sure what we are going to do about winter clothes yet. ANd he's almost outgrown his baby carseat....

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson
August 25th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Birthday Casey!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search