Week of 10.17-10.23

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Whats going on??

Not much here. We got our Halloween decorations up yesterday. Looking creepy around my house!
I think CJ is getting another tooth. his appetite has been up and down and he's been sleeping a little bit more. Plus the nighttime drainage is horrible!!
I'm still dealing with m/s and constipation. Hate them, but love the reason. I go back to the doctor next Monday for a repeat u/s and should do all the pregnancy workup then,

October 18th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies!

Poor little CJ. It's been so long since I had a teething baby I had forgotten how miserable it can make them. I hope your appt. goes good Monday!

AFM, Abigail turned over Friday night and has been doing it nonstop since! She is 4.5 months now and I have been wondering if she ever would. Lots of other babies in our PR have been rolling over for weeks now! Poor little thing hasn't figured out how to roll back though and she gets so mad laying on her belly.

October 18th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Aww I love the first little roll stage!!

October 18th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love new teeth and first rolls!

Not much out of the ordinary this week, Nolan's got his first swimming field trip for preschool tomorrow-dh and I will drive there to help out. Nolan's always so excited to ride the school bus! Then dh is out of town for four days-it'll be a typical busy week for me
October 18th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies!
I'm stuck with the flu today.....yucky! We had a thrower upper last night. She hit the bed, the floor, all the steps. So that was my fun at 2 am. I finally get back to sleep and I wake up at 4 am sick. Tonight Nathan threw up at the dinner table. So healing vibes would be good here!!!

I had my doctor's appt last Friday and found out the reason for missing periods, extreme tiredness and lack of evergy, terrible memory, swelling feet, and hair falling out. Any guesses? Turns out I'm hypothyroid. I'm hoping to get it fixed soon and start feeling "normal". I've felt terrible since last winter and no one caught this. For some reason I'm thinking Sam has this, am I right Sam? I might have to chat with you.

Have a great week!

October 18th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for rolls, teeth and field trips.
Boo for being sick and feeling yucky.

AFM~ Katie is only 1 month shy of her first birthday. Where has the time gone??? My dad keeps getting text messages from a teenage girl who thinks she is texting the guy who broke up with her. Guess he broke up with her and gave her a fake telephone number as well. Tempted to text her and let her know she is begging for love from a senior citizen who has been happily married for more than 40 years.

October 19th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Mari- Yes I am hypothyroid- actually have Hashimotos. I can not tell you how important it is to find a good endocrinologist! Search the internet to find one rated highly with testing your entire thyroid not just T4's. I finally found one (of course not in my city) who got me on Armour which has been the wonder drug! Before getting pregnant I was finally losing weight and felt so much better!

October 19th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm also hypothyroid. Beth, the teen texter is too funny! Hope she figures it out soon, for your dad's sake!

Oh Mari-gross! E puked in her bed two nights ago, disgusting! I've discovered that vomit is much easier to vacuum out of the carpet once its dried.
October 20th, 2010, 02:06 PM
SnowAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am also hypothyroid as well Mari. I hope you all get better soon. *hugs*

lol Beth you might want to just call her and let her know.

Sam I have a doctors appt next month and I am going to ask her about Amour. Problem is she is just my regular doctor and doesn't seem to be very well informed like my previous doctor(whom I miss). I am on levothyroxine and I just don't lose weight. Its very frustrating.

October 21st, 2010, 06:56 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

huggies to the sickies and teething & yay for rolling over!!!

We're okay here, just been so busy. DH & I are just now getting over our colds and Mom is back with us too now. Just flew back home last night. She's having a blast with Mark. I hope to have more time next week to chat with everyone, it should slow down at some point for me. I hope . . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 23rd, 2010, 03:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow ladies, in our small group and 4 ladies with hypothyroid...might have to make that a sub-sub group.... Is it a common condition?

oh and Hi ... been busy .

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search