Weekly Updates - 10/24 - 10/30

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2010, 06:44 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, can you believe it's almost the end of October? This year is just flying by.

Happy Monday ladies! I hope you all are doing well. I'm so busy right now at work, and am just so exhausted when I get home that I haven't had much time to do anything. Sorry for being so MIA lately, hopefully it'll improve at some point. We have a new system going into place here at work, set to go live Dec 19th, so maybe after that date . . .

But I do have a few pics to share

sharing a teether with Daddy

Snuggling with Mama

Sitting in Mama's rocking chair (I had this since I was a little girl)

A special treat - here's a scrap page I've made for Jessica. I just love Jaylen's smiles. (Jess & I have both made multiple pages for each other's little ones)

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 25th, 2010, 09:50 AM
kiwimum's Avatar Super Mommy
awww! you just made me even more clucky!!!
October 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Love the pics Becky!!

CJ had a bout with a stomach bug last night, was up puking at least 4 times. Today all better- wouldn't know anything was every wrong.

I had my follow up u/s this morning. Spud is doing great! HB was 164, and looks like a potato with arms (hence the name Spud). Doctor and I are still no agreeing on dates. I refuse to believe I could have gotten a positive test before I conceived.

October 26th, 2010, 06:21 PM
SnowAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how is Jessica and Jaylen doing?

October 26th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
nothing new here, got some snow for the past four days, keeps melting, though The twins are lethally teething right now. They moved into their big boy twin beds two nights ago, its going great! Arthur took six steps last week, and Theo took four today!! They will be 17 months adjusted on the 28th. Nolan's loving preschool, E seems to be outgrowing her tantrums-all is well!

Lucky mother to five!

October 26th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah Marie!! Your supermom!
Becky, love the pictures

I updated my siggy so you could all see a picture of me and Andy, it was taken this summer. I'll try and be better about getting pictures up.

AFM, still wrapping my head around the thyroid issue. I decided to hold off on medication for a bit and try some alternative medicine, if you will. Through my chiropracter I'm doing muscle testing and it than I get certain nutritional supplements based on MY needs. I've only been taking them 4 days and feel 100 times better. I go back on Friday for another visit and tweeking of my supplements. Any of you ladies who have this ever tried this?

Otherwise all is well!!

October 26th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great pic Mari - you guys look really happy .

I'm not looking forward to the teething Marie!! Especially when they get their molars - not pretty. Glad the boys are going well in their beds though and yay for taking steps!

Gorgeous pics of your little man Becky and thanks for sharing the pics of Jaylen!

Sam, glad that CJ picked up quickly after his vomiting bug. When it happens I always just hope it's a 24 hr thing.

AFM, the weather is gettin beautiful here. Still pleasantly cool at night but lovely and warm during the day. We have booked flights to New Zealand for a friend's wedding in mid December . I've never been to NZ - only a 3.5 hr flight for us though and everyone says it's a beautiful country. We will be there for 5 days and probably won't get to do too much sight seeing but I'm looking forward to it anyway of course!

Layla is...gorgeous ...so nothing new here

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
October 27th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Sam - yay for CJ feeling better so quick & so happy to hear little Spud is doing great. I LOVE that nickname. So cute.

Kiwimum (sorry I can't recall your name offhand) - glad I made your day more clucky.

Mari - that is a wonderful pic of you & DH!! Are you about done with the harvest for the year?

Marie - your siggy keeps changing and each one is just more & more adorable. Yay for big boy beds & taking a few steps and I hope they cut their teeth soon. Poor Mark is teething bad now too.

Stacey - Jess is doing okay, just staying super busy lately with her Mom, work, Jaylen, and now it looks like her DH may need surgery again on his shoulder. We stay in touch via phone, texts, & occasionally emails.

Lenore - the weather sounds so gorgeous for you & I can't wait to see pics of New Zealand. And where's some updated pics of gorgeous Layla and those adorable boys of yours???

AFM - it's another busy work week, but I expect it to remain this way for several months. As I mentioned, we have a new system going live Jan 1st (one part on Dec 19th), and I have multiple meetings each week and after Thanksgiving multiple training sessions first for me then ones I have to schedule to train our staff. Those training sessions will continue into January. Whew, I'm exhausted already just thinking about what's ahead. So that's what's up with me. Happy Hump Day everyone!!

October 29th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Happy Friday ladies! I hope everyone's week has gone well. I'm glad it's over & it's the weekend. It's been a super busy week, but it made my day to dress up little Mark in his costume this morning for daycare. They're having a party today. Dylan also arrives early and he is spiderman. The children always look so adorable dressed up. Megan will be a witch, as she's been wearing the hat for weeks now.

I'm not sure if you seen the post Sam made in Chit Chat. She's heading into the hospital for a d&c this morning. My thoughts & prayers are with her today.

October 30th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope the busy weeks make your days at work go quickly Becky. I don't like it when it's 'stressful' busy, but busy enough to make the day go fast is good!

Sam, more for you. It sucks, it really does.

I do have some pics - will post tomorrow.
October 31st, 2010, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
First off, to Sam. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.

Becky ~ I hope Mark's teething is not too terribly rough.

Marie~ The children just keep getting cuter!

Lenore~ Can't wait to see NZ pics.

Stacey~ Glad to see you. Congrats on the job.

Mari~ Love the pic of you and Andy.

Kiwimum~ Just wanted to say Hi.

Becky, please send hugs to Jess and Jaylen from Katie and I.

AFM~ Katie has tooth #5. She is running everything, getting into everything and I am loving every minute of it. Can't believe she will be a year old in just a few weeks. She is definitely Mama's princess and I love Love LOVE her to the moon and stars.

October 31st, 2010, 11:54 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I so wish the twins would walk, let alone run

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search