Week of 12-19-12-25!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2010, 06:38 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Happy Holidays!!!!!!

I know we have a several first Christmas's this year!!
How are the new little ones doing with opening presents???

WE had our first mini Christmas at the IL's on Saturday. It took CJ a while to figure out the whole unwrapping thing. But once he discovered he could rip stuff up he was all into it!

December 20th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This will be Katie's second Christmas but she was less than 6 weeks old last year so she was just watching whereas this year she is already showing she likes to open presents. . . okay, she likes to eat the wrapping paper.

December 20th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for CJ! I know he will be one happy little boy on Christmas morning!

This will be Abigail's first Christmas, but I suspect I will be the one doing most, if not all of her opening this year.

December 20th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's Max's second Christmas. It's Joey's 15th. It's Thomas' 12th. It's Robbie's 9th. They are alll so magnificent this Christmas. I know it sounds dumb, but, they are SUCH individuals. EAch of them is finding new meaning in Christmas this year. Max finally understands that "ho ho ho" is what Santa says. And, he knows where to point at Jesus in the manger. Joey is a teen. He's realizing what giving is all about and figuring out his place in life. Thomas is finding out that being an older brother means loving no matter how annoying brothers can be. Robbie is learning that in 4th grade you have responsibilities and that family is always there for you.

I hope that all makes sense. We're enjoying Christmas. Still missing my mom. But, I know she's helping "grow" my kids

I'm so happy for all of you! I hope everyone has a great Christmas. Katie is gorgeous! And CJ has learned the fundamental gift opening skills (and he's reallly cute). Can't wait to hear from everyone! Have a great week and a great Christmas!

OH, and who could resist opening Abigail's gifts... seriously?!?!?! She's adorable! And she just needs the presents to be handed over to her!

Last edited by klt; December 20th, 2010 at 09:17 PM.
December 21st, 2010, 05:42 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its our first Christmas with four kids! N and E are soooo excited! I can't wait for Christmas morning!!
December 28th, 2010, 12:53 PM
CaseyM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
It was a crazy day. It was Matt's 2nd Christmas, but last year he was only about 5/6 weeks old, so that doesn't really count. I still ended up opening most of his gifts while daddy did the video camera. He got way too much but now I can put away some of the older toys.

We just got about a foot of snow yesterday, so we went out sledding really quick last night (winds are still about 30-40 mph and cold). Love the sledding. Can't wait til this weekend when my nieces and my nephew come over and we can go out and play...should be about 40 degrees this weekend. I'll try to get some Xmas pics up soon...Meanwhile,.....

OB appt on the 18th to get the green light to start the FET process. Hoping it works, as this is the last chance....keeping fingers crossed!!!!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search