Week of 1-16 thru 1-22

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 06:58 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Whats up????

Back to the grindstone here for me. We did do CJ's one year pictures yesterday. I know there is one posted on the photographers FB page- you can get to her page through my FB profile. (two views photography)

Other than that same old same old here.

January 18th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
same thing over here, school, doc appts for me, work for dh, daily preschool run, snow, lots more snow, today its trying to melt, laundry, messy house, happy kids-I could pretty much copy from week to week, at least until the snow melts
January 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We actually have a big week. It's been busy around here. Sorry to say that I haven't been able to touch base recently. Joey had auditions for HairSpray at his high school. He was 1 of 6 freshmen to make it and 1 of 2 to actually get a part. Very proud of him. And he had a high honors GPA this past semester. Good for him! Soooo proud. Thomas is competing in Future City this weekend. I don't know if any of you remember when Joey competed in this engineering competition two years ago. It is soooo much work. And, with Joey, I didn't know why I was getting so upset about stuff...only to find out a week later that I was pg with Max! (explains the hormonal fits ) Robbie is in two shows right now. Thomas is in one. I'm coaching Forensics at Joey's school and I'm an Assistant Coach for Thomas' team. Max is a handful. I would never trade him. But, I think God wants to make sure that I don't even THINK about having another one. Love him. Wouldn't change him. Need a nap

This week is so busy, but sooo much fun. I hope that things calm down a little over the next month, but, if they don't ---it's OK. Every day I do a lot of stuff means that I'm making a lot of memories! Right?

Everybody have a great week...

January 19th, 2011, 07:34 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Glad your back Kelty!!!!

We are suppose to be getting more snow tonight and tomorrow. 5-8inches in total. I just hope the temp isn't too cold so I can actually take CJ out in it!

January 21st, 2011, 05:32 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! I'm still here too, just been super busy as typical for me lately. Mark is growing lots. I had misplaced my cable to upload photos, but found it this morning so hope to upload a few new ones of him to share today if I have some time. I'm hoping for a quiet Friday for a change here at work. Does anyone have any weekend plans?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
January 21st, 2011, 06:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday, well, I have to go back in the next two weeks for a baseline mammogram and a pap as well as another bp check. My bp was 140/100 when the nurse took it yesterday, when Ella (my friendly FNP) took it during her portion of the appointment, the bottom number had dropped to 70 and the top number was down close to 10 points as well. She told me that bcp can cause elevated bp, which is another reason I am getting a tubal soon.

Sam~ Love the pics.
Marie~ I am so sick of snow and we don't even get that much really.
Becky~ Can't wait to see new Mark pics
Kelty~ Sounds like you are one busy mama.

January 21st, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, remember me? haha

Not much new here. I'm still feeling pretty good and had my checkup yesterday and am 6 weeks. Long story, kinda short...I go in on Tuesday to check for dates and make sure we have just one in there....my doctor is wondering if there are two Other than that...snow and cold and more snow and cold. Fun!

Hope everyone is well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search