O/T Bit of a giggle for you

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC-OM Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here we are in 3 tv ads! Hopefully these links work - dh put them up so his family in the UK could have a look .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8cpcFJQXQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVMe4sWefhU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp9FvbSzWLM

Background is: dh works for a solar energy company who is contracted to 'Ezygreen' (who the ads are made for). Anyway they were looking for a family with 3 kids to do these ads (for free). They asked dh and he rang me and I'm usually the type to say no to something like that but I thought why not, it'll be a laugh! And, a giggle for the kids to see themselves on tv. They're better quality when you see them on tv...

I did cringe when they told us to do the ol' 'look at the bill as if you're impressed with the savings bit'... I was like bugger, I always take the p*ss out of people who can't act in these ads!!!!!! Karma....

Note to self 'suck in stomach if appearing on tv ad' (or better yet, do some exercise to get rid of flab!).

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
January 21st, 2011, 05:30 AM
BeckyM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to BeckyM
Those are great, Lenore!! I think the kids will love seeing them too. I was in a commercial once (back in 2000), right after I had the lasik eye surgery. I never got a copy of it though.

Now have to ask, is that your actual house in the ads? I'm just being nosy. and yay for being outside and in shorts & short sleeves. I'm so envious of that right now as I sit here shivering still from the windy walk in from the parking garage 2 blocks away.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
January 21st, 2011, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Loved the commercials. My dad asked why I was watching Australian commercials, guess he thought the only thing we watched from Down Under is The Wiggles (Katie is a huge fan) and I said that my friend was in them.

January 21st, 2011, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Becky, Sam posted them on Facebook and one of his friends wrote:
"But that's not really your house!". I loved Sam's reply which was something like
"No, just like we're not really the Reynolds family, and just like Lenore does not really do the housework." Cheeky!! It made me laugh though!!

So no, that's not our house. It is the company owner's house - it has a pool, tennis court and views off into mountains with barely a neighbour in sight, so I could only wish it were my house .

Beth the Wiggles.... what a hit they are over here! Crazy thing is...I don't actually think they're very good tv presenters...what do you think?? But hey, kids love them and adore their concerts so maybe that is just me looking from an adult perspective!!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
January 21st, 2011, 04:38 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lookin good, the boss has a nice house! Cute family, though

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search